Chapter 26

Maya's POV

"Are they finally together?" I ask.

"No, Yoongi is planning on taking him out on a date. Did you know about this? You knew about Yoongi and him being attracted to Hobi?" Namjoon asks. He is so confused it's actually funny to look at him.

"Yeah. I was the one who asked him to act on it." I reply being as nonchalant as possible.

"I'm not liking this. You both are leaving me out of everything." Namjoon pouts like a kid. He's adorable.

"Oh grow up. You have a business to tend to and right now I am going to go text Yoongi to help him out."

"Is that you indirectly asking me to leave?" Namjoon says as he cocks his eyebrows.

"Yes, we both have stuff to do. Now bye."

"Bye. Also, Maya listen up." He pauses before asking, "We're still friends right?"

"Yes, we are. I'm fine. We'll be fine.." I trail off not knowing whether I'm telling this to him or myself.

"Good to know. Your training starts today. I'll pick you up after work. Byeeeee." He runs off.

"Wait no- ughhhhhhh!" I say as Namjoon rushes off, not letting me say anything.

Later in the week, in Namjoon's gym.

"Namjoon we have been at this for the last two hours. Give me a break. I'll die before you even let me off for today." I whine as I finally give up and lie down on the floor. He has been training me non-stop for the last two hours and holy hell I can't anymore. I think I'll pass out.

"God, you are unfit." Namjoon laughs at me, getting a middle finger flipped at him rightfully.

"Someone's cranky" He mocks. "Come on breaks over."

"Dude please no more. And It's too damn hot in here. You are going to overwork both of us."

"You are right."

"So you are going to let me go now?" I hope and wish that he says yes.

"I meant you are right, it is too hot in here. We just did the warm-up exercises along with some basic moves and we are both drenched." He says right before pulling his shirt off, revealing his toned as fuck body rendering me speechless and gawking at him.

Wow.

This man has a great body. Those rock-hard abs, his chiseled chest, his track pants hanging low revealing his amazing V line. The yellow lighting in the gym gives his honey-glazed skin color a highlight as it is reflected off a thin layer of sweat covering his entire body.

"Done gawking?" Namjoon asks, snapping me out of my thoughts, painting my cheeks crimson with embarrassment.

"Yeah? Yeah." I reply, my voice is breathier than ever. I am very very turned on by this sight of him.

"Take your top off too. It's burning in here and it's not like I haven't seen you in your bra before. This is better. You'll be covered up way more than last time since it's a sports bra."

"Okay don't bring that up, I'm still very embarrassed about it and okay I'll take the top off. In any case, it's not doing a great job covering me up."

And off comes my top. The slight wind caused by me swinging my top, hit my body, making the hair on my body stand erect. I swear we both have our tops off yet it somehow feels hotter.

"Okay give me 20 squats." I finally smile. One thing I do on a daily basis is squats, so this is easy.

I get in position and start with the squats. After the fifth squat Namjoon asks me to hold the position. Fuck. I have nonexistent core strength which will keep my body upright and my legs will give out in some time. I know.

"Your posture, it's not fully correct. Your back should be straighter and you should go down a lot more." Is he fucking kidding me right now? I do this every day, I know how squats work. Fuck holding position, I stand up, on the verge of screaming at him but I suddenly can't speak as I feel his body behind me, both of his arms slowly grip my waist. He increases his grip on my waist and starts slowly lowering my body along with his, helping me fix where I was wrong. As we lower, one of his hands leaves my waist and comes on my chest, positioned right above my breasts. He pushes my body back while steadying my waist with his other arm. He leaves and comes in front and lowers himself to my eye level, eyes locking instantly. His arms gently stroke my arms as he lightly grabs them and lifts them to my shoulder level. I swear to god squatting turned out to be much more sensual than I ever thought. He held my fingers the whole time so that I didn't lose balance before slowly raising me along with him. As we are fully standing right now, I realize how close we are, feeling his breath on the top of my nose, one of his hands still around my waist. The close proximity is doing wonders for our hormones. We both feel comfortably uncomfortable right now, no one moves, trying to not break the moment that we have right now. Our minds were so damn clouded that we started leaning in but it ended with both of us swearing our lungs out at Namjoon's phone as it started ringing out of nowhere, startling the crap out of us.

"What?!" Namjoon answers in a very snappy tone as he places the phone against his ear.

"Now? Like right now? How big? Can you not handle it on your own? Alright fine, I'll see if I can make it." He cuts the call looking slightly annoyed.

"Who was it?" I ask.

"That was Yoongi. A shipment came in from India. We don't know how big it is and so he needs me down there. I tried to cancel but he just can't seem to let me go today. I don't know what to do. I promised you that I'd train you but if I go I'd be bailing on you. I don't want to do that."
"Okay, we have been training for the last two hours so I think it's fine. And there might be a way as to how you can go and not bail out on me."

"What?"

"Take me with you. Ever since I got to know about this, I sort of wanted to see how you guys carried out operations. So that way, I can see it and you can help Yoongi out. It's a win-win."

"Are you sure? I mean I know how you feel about it so are you going to be okay if I do take you?"

"Yeah, I am okay with it now and today I can see how safe it actually is."

Namjoon's face visibly lights up and his gorgeous dimpled smile appears. We then proceed to take a shower, get dressed, and head to the docks.