Chapter 23*

"No bra huh?" "I was home alone why would I wear a bra?" "Shut up"

His hand grabs my breast and he starts playing with my nipples earning another string of moans. I start taking his tie and shirt off while he pulls my top off. His mouth attacks my breast so beautifully I could just cum from that. Licking, sucking, flicking, biting, swirling. He doesn't stop. I swear my moans are loud enough for my neighbors to hear.

My hands started unbuckling his belt as he started kissing the rest of my body. We finally got his pants and boxers off along with my shorts and panties. We were completely naked.

"I thought we decided not to do this again." "You did, I just agreed to it because I had no other option. You fucked me so good that I've been craving sex since then. Like hard sex." "Oh god shut up before I do unholy things to you." He says as we continue making out.

We both fell on the floor as a result of trying to change positions. We landed with me on top. I resumed grinding on him. His erection was rock hard as I kept rubbing my slick, wet core on him.

"Wait. Move forward. Straddle my face. I want you to ride my face."

Like the obedient girl that I am, I went before positioning my drenched hole in front of his face. I lower myself and let out a few gasps which were the aftermath of him giving me kitty licks. Without a warning he shoved his tongue up my hole, causing me to throw my head back. He licked me up and ate me out like he was starved for days. His tongue kept assaulting my hole while his nose kept rubbing on my clit, heightening the pleasure. A few more licks and a couple of sucks on my clit had me turned into a moaning mess as I came all over his face. The lights in my living room were bright which made me properly watch everything that he was doing down there. It felt so dirty yet so hot at the same time. I moved off his face and kissed him hard, tasting his cum soaked lips. I move and position my core directly on top of his dick.

"Wait we don't have a condom."

"I'm on the pill and I want this raw. Please."

"Fine." He says before he grips my waist and slowly pulls me down.

We both let out dirty groans as his dick moved up. This feels different. He had never been so deep. I slowly start circling my hips earning a string of curses and moans from him. He unintentionally bucks up his hips causing me to yelp. I slowly start bouncing on his shaft that impaled me. My eyes roll back as his dick kept hitting all the right spots in me. Soon I could feel my legs getting strained. Yoongi noticed that too.

He gripped my waist before thrusting upwards into me. My moans turned into screams as his thrusts felt so good. He stopped for a moment only to switch positions and have me under him. He resumed his thrusts and they were harder and faster than ever. Hitting the spot in me, a lot more juices were spilled, now trickling down my ass and onto the floor. He brings his hands to choke me, remembering how I enjoyed getting choked the last time we did this.

With his hand choking me and his rough thrusts, I could feel myself getting close. A few more thrusts and I came all over his shaft. My body spasmed as this was one of the most intense orgasms I had ever experienced.

We lay there on the floor with him still in me and still pretty hard as he didn't get to finish.

"I'm not leaving till I get to finish. Round two in your room." He says before pulling his dick out and carrying me to the room.

In the room

"Yoongi," I say, "I want you in my mouth."

"And why do you want that?" "Because I'm slightly sore and I want to take you to the edge so that it's easier for you to finish off."