Finale

"I'll be gone the entire day but here's a dress for you for our date tonight. Pair it with the earrings I got you.

I love you

My baby mommy"

The card read on the big midnight blue box placed at the center of our coffee table.

It has been a week since we found out that I'm pregnant and every day has been like a honeymoon for us. And I want the rest of our lives to be like that.

So, I have decided to ask for forever tonight.

I know it's generally the opposite, the guy pops the question, always. But I love him and I want forever with him so why should I wait for him to ask me.

I have the ring. I have had it with me for the last two days. He said he's gonna take me on a date tonight, so that's when I give him the surprise.

I decide to inspect the dress that he got me. I open the box to be mesmerized by the beauty of the dark red gown neatly folded and kept in place. With a little bit of lacework on it, the dress is one of the most beautiful dresses I have laid my eyes upon. I don't know if it's the hormones acting up again but I have the urge to cry my eyes out because of the beauty that is this dress.

 I don't know if it's the hormones acting up again but I have the urge to cry my eyes out because of the beauty that is this dress

I pull out the diamond earrings that he got me last week only to see that it goes perfectly with the gown. My man thought about everything. It really is going to be a damn romantic date tonight.

I decided that since he got me a beautiful dress, I should be the best-looking person in the area where he is taking me. Which is why I will be grooming myself today. I'm talking long baths, face packs, facials, and stuff like that. It's about time I stopped roaming around looking like a thirteen-year-old.

Later that evening

After taking the best care of myself the entire day, I decided to get ready for our date. I slip the gown on, pair it with the earrings and a little extra glamour by adding a diamond necklace with a small pendant, which belonged to my mom. I knew tonight would be the night I would ask Namjoon to be mine forever and so I wanted a piece of my mom to stay with me, beside me, when it happens. I also glammed myself up with some golden eyeshadow and red lipstick.

As if on cue I hear Namjoon's car pull up in the parking lot. He calls me up almost instantly. He really is treating this as a date. A date where they don't live together. Cute!

"Hey babe, you ready yet?"

                                                           "Yeah, I just need to grab my shoes. Why?"

"I am completely ready and dressed up, waiting outside, for you."

                                                           "Oh okay be right there. I can't wait to see you."