Chapter 33

Two years later,

"MAYA PAVLOV FUCKING PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER GODDAMNIT!" Namjoon exclaims, and I don't give two fucks anymore. It's like I'm not capable of giving fucks anymore.

"Joon just leave me alone."

"Maya I love you and I get it he was a bad guy and that I'm the reason you know how to use a gun but you can't just randomly kill someone. What the fuck?"

"You just said that he was a bad guy. He had this coming. I just had to do the deed. He didn't deserve to live anyway."

"And who are you to decide that? Who gave you the right to decide whether or not a person deserves to live?"

"Okay well then here's what I think Kim Namjoon. We never did anything wrong yet our baby couldn't see the light of day. Our baby was one harmless little soul who did not even get the chance to come out to the world so yeah I will not let one harmful bastard live while my child, OUR child, is no more."

"I thought we agreed on not bringing up your miscarriage. It was a mishap that took a toll on both of us, you more than me because you went through that both physically and mentally. That doesn't mean it didn't hurt me because trust me it did. I have always wanted to be a dad and I had a chance at that but we both lost it, we let that chance slip out of our hands. But you can't go on killing people just to numb your pain. I think it's time we let go of that memory Maya, and when you think you are ready, we'll go for it again."

I break down crying as the memory from a year back flashes right in front of my eyes.

One and a half years ago

"It's positive. You are going to be a mother."

"It might be a false positive, can I try again?" I say, clearly not believing the result that is displayed on the stick.

"This is the fourth stick that you peed on, I don't think it's possible for four false positives in a row. Deal with it, I won't be calling you baby after nine months because we'll have our own baby. You are going to be my baby momma."

I look at Namjoon and I swear he is on the verge of crying.

"Babe, are you crying?"

"Hell yes, I am crying. I'm going to be a father. I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER MAYA. YOU ARE GOING TO BE A MOTHER. I LOVE YOU OH GOD THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH." Namjoon screams. I take it all in. I'll finally have a family. I realize it all. I realize I am happy. I am elated more than words can express. Namjoon picks me up and twirls me around. I quite literally feel on top of the world. I never thought that I'd want a child but hell if it's with Namjoon, I'd want it all.

"Move in with me. My place is bigger than yours and we can spoil the baby with everything right here and my parents wouldn't mind coming over to look after the child."

"Woah woah woah, easy there boy. We just found out that I'm pregnant, let's wait till the last stage to plan all this out. But yes, I'd love to live with you Joonie." I say as I kiss him. This is the gentlest kiss we have ever shared, filled with Purity and love.

Days passed, I moved in with Namjoon, started going to weekly appointments with our gynac, started paying more attention to my diet, apparently, I have iron deficiency, which can leave me tired and exhausted much faster than usual. Basically, I have lesser amount of blood in my body. As the days started progressing, I started getting hornier and my baby bump started to become visible. It's like our kinky asses were on cloud nine because hell, the amount of kinky sex we started having because of how high my sex drive was due to pregnancy was crazy. And it's was almost everywhere. Our office, public toilets, the car, kitchen, couch, you name it. Sometimes Joon got a bit too cocky and started worrying about how us having sex is gonna hurt the baby because of how big he is. Those were the days I used to laugh my ass off and he would just roll his eyes constantly at me.