Chapter 38

"It's such a turn on seeing you beat the shit out of bad men," Namjoon says as I deliver a flying kick on this fucktard's face.

"Well, I'm not killing anyone, it helps release my frustration and he deserves it, so yeah get the hell turned on, cause I'm just starting babe. This bitch is going to have a lot more coming at him for trying to steal and blow the whistle on us." I deadpan.

I then turn to the dude and lift his head, making him look directly at me," We could have excused you if just tried to steal from us, god knows, I'm pretty kind-hearted. But to try and blow the whistle on us? To get the people who provide you with the capital to feed yourself and your family in grave trouble? Were you thinking with your head up your ass?" I say as he receives a harsh slap across his face.

"Well well well, we leave you guys alone for two weeks because of our honeymoon and this is what you guys do?" Yoongi says as the newly married and tanned couple walks in.

"How was Hawaii?" Namjoon asks

"Not nearly as exciting as seeing Maya beat a dude double her size to pulp. Well except for the moments when we were having bomb ass sex which was almost the entire time. Why is this dude getting beaten up?" Hobi says, inspecting everything around us.

"Tried to steal from us and then tried to blow the whistle on us."

"Woah... Dude you have my respect, trying to pull a stunt like that requires a hell of a lot of courage. That won't make me go easy on you though." Yoongi says as he delivers another slap across the guy's face, making his lip bleed now.

"Too bad we can't do anything extreme to him."

"Keep your sadistic little ass under control Maya. I know this is exhilarating but you are still fairly new to this. Don't get your hands on the dirtiest of shit."

"Fine."

"Okay, can somebody tell me the time, I lost track of it since we came down here," I ask

"It's 3 in the morning. Why?"

"Well, I think I need to go take a rest. We have work in the morning. I feel tired." I say

"Babe are you okay? You have been feeling a bit too much fatigue lately. Are you sure we shouldn't go to the doctor?" Namjoon asks being all worried.

"Yes, I'm fine. Punching the crap out of this dude probably took the energy out of me. There's nothing to worry about. Also, where did you two keep your luggage? You guys came straight from the airport right? I'll put up the guest bedroom for you guys."

"The bags are in the living room, don't worry about them, they are placed neatly, we'll take them to the room on our own. You go rest, you very well know we aren't really guests in this house." Yoongi deadpanned.

"Alright fine. Good night.... Meet you guys in about four hours?" I say before stealing a peck from Namjoon and finally heading towards our bed.

Oh how I missed the bed, I wonder what has been making me so damn tired and strained all the time.

Namjoon POV

"How much have you guys been banging that her body needs proper rest? Like fatigue can be seen all over her. Calm your dick bro." Hobi says while Yoongi tries to stifle his laughter.

"Well, we haven't had sex that much. In the last two weeks, we had really rough sex on your wedding day and since then we did it thrice. The last one was five days ago. I am concerned about her health man. She has been overworking herself at work and then she has been training with me and on her own. No wonder her body needs rest."

"Bro you gotta talk to her before she falls seriously sick. She doesn't look good." Hobi says.

As if on cue, all three of us hear sounds of somebody throwing up, followed by Maya weakly yelling my name. We rush to see Maya sitting on the floor against the wall of our washroom. I gently take her in my arms and carry her to bed, only for her to rush back to the washroom to throw up some more.

"When is your period due?" Yoongi randomly pops up with a question.

"Well, it was due last week why-" Maya says before realization dawns upon us.

We did go raw two weeks ago.

Our eyes go big as tennis balls.

"If it is what we think it is, my sudden weakness, sickness, and sensitivity to smell would make sense." She says.

"Does the pharmacy stay open now? At this hour?" I ask.

"It's 3:30. I don't think." Yoongi and Hobi say.

"There is a 24-hour accessible pharmacy two blocks away from here," Maya says all of a sudden.

"Can one of you go and get me a pregnancy test?"

"Sure. I'll go. You guys stay with her." Hobi says as he rushes out of our house.

Within thirty minutes he is back with the tests and hands it over to Maya who rushes to the washroom.

"Maya, take two tests just to be sure..." I say. The anxiety is crippling. I already lost my daughter. I cannot lose this little beam of hope. I want them to come back positive. As real positives.

"Okay, we'll have to wait for three minutes now," Maya says as she comes out.

It seems like time has slowed down ten folds because these three minutes feel like three fucking hours.

"Okay, it's time. You both ready?" Hoseok says as he pats our back

"I can't do it. One of you just see it and tell me." I say.

"It's negative," Yoongi says looking down.

"Well, there you go. It was a false alarm. I'm not having a baby. Again. No matter how much I wanted it." Maya says, now visibly breaking down in front of our eyes. "Sure I was scared after last time, but that doesn't mean I didn't want it. I wanted us to have a family and yet again, we won't. Looks like the universe doesn't want me to experience family life after all. We have time left to be young I guess instead of being parents. But I'm tired of being young and carefree. I want this. I know we both want this. I'm so sorry for being able to give it to you Namjoon, I'm so so sorry." She breaks down in my arms.

"Well, now that you know how you feel and how much you want the child, it's a good thing it's positive," Yoongi says

"What?!" All three of us look at him in sync.

"It's not negative, it's positive," Yoongi says as he holds up the two tests that Maya took.

"You motherfucker I will kill you!" I yell as I hug Maya tighter than ever.

"We are having a baby. You did it. WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!" We both screamed as the other two engulfed us in a group hug.