Chapter 32*

The dinner was filled with sexual tension. The sudden brushes against each other's legs, the slight touching of hands every now and then, slight gestures like him tucking my hair behind my ears, all felt like electricity running through my body. I don't know how much longer I can keep my hands off him. I got distracted thinking about Mrs. Kim's words. That seems to be the only thing working for me right now. She is right though. It is true. In order to be successful, you can't always walk through the safe and straight road, you need to take turns, make some wrong decisions, walk through the dirty path. It all comes as a packaged deal with the road to being a big businessman, a successful businessman.

"Care for some dessert?" Jin asks me. "It's ice cream. We have chocolate, vanilla, and what looks like butterscotch. Want some?"

"No none at the moment," I say. I had way too much dinner. There's something about Jin's homemade lasagna that makes me lose control.

Since it's been a long day, I decided to call it a night at half-past twelve. I wish everyone a good night before heading to my room. I wash my face, brush my teeth, change into my comfy PJs and get myself tucked nicely in the blanket, scrolling through my phone.

Randomly scrolling through the internet, I come across a video which was an erotic scene from the '50 Shades of Grey'. As the video progresses, I start to feel hot and bothered.

I turn it off.

I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling. My mind suddenly gets flooded by erotic scenarios and I feel myself get damp underneath. I turn off the lights and only leave the bedside lamp on as my hand sneaks its way into my shorts. I gasp at the first contact that my hand has with my wet hole. I gather some of my slick and spread it before rubbing myself in circles. Small gasps keep leaving my mouth as my pace increases. I waste no time in pushing my finger in and curling them. I pump my finger in and out as the heel of my palm keeps brushing against my clit, intensifying the feeling. A string of moans escape my mouth and I am glad that nobody has their rooms on this side of the house. Well, except for Namjoon. As the feeling intensifies and I start feeling the orgasm build, I hear someone aggressively knocking at my door.

I curse mentally, wash my hands and open the door.

I was pushed back and I saw the door get locked and Namjoon turns around pulls me into a rough kiss yet again. I wanted this for so long. I am not backing out now. I break the kiss and pull his shirt off him and discard it somewhere in the room. I run my hands on his abs before he grabs them and makes my eyes meet his.

"Fucking yourself in here, weren't you?" His voice came out deeper than a growl.

I shamelessly say," Yes."

He pushes me back against the wall, kissing me harder than ever. I can feel the temperature of the room steadily rise. I use my free hand to grab on his hard-on and stroke it, causing him to break the kiss to expel a groan of pleasure. Soon enough, he has me riding his thigh. I could feel his thigh muscles flexing under me which has me moaning nonstop. Who knew riding a thigh would feel this good?

A very damp spot can be seen on my shorts and his pants as he starts to unbutton my shirt while licking and sucking on my neck. My nightwear and his pants join the clothes discarded somewhere in the corner of the room, leaving the two of us completely naked.

He wastes no time in putting the condom on before positioning himself at the entrance. I gasp at the size of his erection. If Yoongi was big, he was huge. He places his tip at my entrance but doesn't push it in. This bitch right here is teasing me which is turning me on even more but frustrating me along with it.

I buck my hips, rubbing my wetness on his latex-wrapped dick. We both shudder at the sudden friction.

Without a warning, Namjoon pushes himself in me, making me scream. I throw my head back as my eyes roll into my head. It feels like I'm losing my virginity all over again. I can feel him stretch out my walls so good, it hurts. Finally adjusting to the size, I ask him to move. He starts slowly with two maybe three thrusts. But hell, he starts moving faster. His dick rubs on my G spot constantly, causing me to moan and whimper. He pulls out, turns me around, and grabs my hair while taking me from the back. I felt like I was being fucked dumb when he yanked me up using my hair and started choking me while aggressively sucking on my neck. I let out a scream and my orgasm washes over me before I even realized that I was close.

He lets me catch my breath for some time before he starts playing with my nipples. My body feels so fucking sensitive, making me whimper at his touch. He lays me down on the bed before taking my nipple in his mouth. My breathing intensifies, pushing my breast in his mouth. He licks, sucks, rolls, bites, flicks my nipples like he has been waiting all his life to do this. He suddenly leaves me waiting on the bed and grabs his t-shirt that was thrown to the side of the room. He chuckles at my confused expression before carefully placing the tee on my eyes, stripping off my vision. My senses are now heightened more than ever. He pushes himself in me yet again, but this time, he goes slow, steady, and takes his time, exploring and memorizing every part of me it seems. Every move comes as a surprise to me as I can't see him, can't lock eyes with him to read what's going on in that sexy yet nasty brain of his. Before I know it, I feel his dick in my pussy but also on my clit, while I feel his breath steadily falling on my face. He is using what is known as the Coital Alignment technique where the guy positions himself on the clit to enhance the external pleasure. He starts moving his hips slowly, massaging my clit, making me moan harder than ever. I feel myself get closer as his movements become sloppier. We come together before he removes the blindfold and we collapse on the bed.

Turning his face to me, he places a soft peck on my forehead, making my cheeks redder than a tomato. As I look at him, I see the most beautiful man I have ever laid my eyes on. The bedside lamp gives his caramel-toned skin a smooth glaze, highlighting his features. I could look at him for hours and not get bored. Hell, I could look at this face for a fucking lifetime. Damn, I'm really in love with him.

"What are you looking at?" Namjoon asks, his body completely turned towards me, tucking a strand of stray hair behind my ear.

I slowly grab his hand and rest my head on his palm as he gently cups my face with it. I look into his eyes looking for something I immediately found.

"Be my boyfriend. I love you and I don't think I want to be away from you anymore. Be mine, Kim Namjoon." I blurt out as tears form in my eyes out of love and appreciation for him.

"Are you sure? Do you think you'll be okay? Cause I know you still might not be completely okay with the smuggling and money laundering."

"I don't care. Not anymore. All I care about is you. My love for you and how I want you to be mine more than anything." I say as I feel my tears trickle down the sides of my face.

He comes closer and kisses my tears and rests his forehead on mine as he says," I would love nothing more than to be your boyfriend, Maya Pavlov. I love you too."

I hug him with all the strength and love in the world and stay like that, before falling asleep beside each other.