Ch 59 Meeting the Family

Start from the beginning

"I- I'm his girlfriend... and he swore an oath that he will always love me no matter what." She said sheepishly as she looked down at her feet.

"You swore an oath, Al?!" They all said in unison.

"I did, and Intend to keep it," I said with a devotion that came from every fiber of my being.

"Well if your that serious about it Al, Claire you have our blessings to marry him." Durden And Helen Said together Giving her a smile.

"Al you're your own person, Just make sure you take responsibility for your actions and don't regret anything." Angela patted my shoulder.

"keep her happy Al," Jasmine nodded at me and went back to sharpening her daggers.

"I will." I smiled back at them, I knew they wouldn't be too opposed to it but I didn't think it would go this smoothly.

"Where is Arthur by the way?" I asked Helen.

"oh he went to bed already, It's 3 am If you haven't noticed, we were about to go into the dungeon and search for you," Helen said unstringing her bow.

"Also How well Did Artemis hold up?"

"Worked perfectly It's an amazing bow."

"Good we spent a lot of money on it, I'm not gonna say how much but it was a shi-"

*WHACK!* Durdens backhanded Adam knocking him out cold.

"I'll take him to his room, you two don't be too loud in your room now~," Durden said softly with a tease that nobody in the room expected at fucking all.

Eventually calmed down from how flustered me and Claire were, we got ourselves situated in the living room. Alice had woken up and came down and was confused at who claire was but after a scolding about the responsibility she relented. her swollen eyes probed for any serious wounds before placing a gentle hand on my chest.

"...And let Heaven and Earth heal." As she ended her chant, a soft white glow enveloped my body.

Almost immediately, I felt a soothing warmth covering every wounded muscle, even the ones I didn't know I had.

As the healing glow dissipated along with most of my pain, I looked at Alice's worried face that was always more worried about me hurting myself from how strong my spells were than me getting hit.

"I found out a little trick while I was down there, wanna see it?" smirked slyly.

"As long as it doesn't hurt you then sure show us." Helen sighed.

Focusing on my mana in my core I remembered how Alice's healing felt. " O merciful gods grant this vessel the power to fight another day in your honor and let Heaven and Earth heal," I copied Alice's chant with a minor alteration, and my body a soft green glow enveloped me and my muscles felt about 50 percent the back to normal.

"YOU'RE A EMMITER!?" Everyone in the room, Including Claire yelled at once.

"I just figured it out on accident like 3 hours ago so I'm not too good at it but using enough mana compensates." I rubbed the back of my head.

"Be careful using Healing on anything more than a minor wound... please Al," Alice bit her lip as she said this.

"I will Auntie Alice, and Most of my wounds are already closed, it just I pulled almost every muscle in my body so I'm really sore is all." I comforted her with my now moveable arms.

We eventually began talking about what happened. On my end, I tried not to make a big deal of what transpired. I skimmed over the fight with the minion crawlers, telling them how there was just a bit more than we expected.