44| Hallow

>>>------------------->    <-------------------<<<

"Hit me like a ray of Sun burning through my darkest night ; you're the only one that | want, think I'm addicted to your light." - Beyonce

>>>------------------->    <-------------------<<<
                              LISA
>>>------------------->    <-------------------<<<

- It will take a long time? |, who had been pacing along the room in my apartment, stopped and stared at her. The icy flames in my eyes stayed there, stronger and colder as the minutes passed.

- What do you want me to do?! | growled, glaring at Mia.

"Hurry up your little girlfriend,” she said, shrugging casually.

She was stretched out on top of my bed, her body wrapped in black lingerie. | had never taken her to the apartment, but this time it was inevitable.

-Damn Mia!"

-Calm down, Lisa. Take it easy and do things right!

"I texted Jisoo asking if they're arriving yet," | explained, taking a deep breath in an attempt to remain calm.

- And she answered? Mia questioned, blinking her long eyelashes in my direction.

| wanted to respond with an angry punch, but it wouldn't be conducive to Jen. After all, she was still in Mia's hands.

"She said they left Jennie’s new house,” | said as calmly as | could, putting my cell phone down on the desk.

In fact, both Jennie and Jisoo were in Jen's new apartment during the period | was meeting Mia. Apparently, lrene's hacker ex-girlfriend had agreed to help, and Jennie would grant her space in her new residence for as long as she needed to come up with a strategy and hack into Mia's stuff.

But since | asked Jen to come with Jisoo that night to my apartment, so it was inevitable that she would show up. It was knowing this that Mia wanted the "little show" - as she called it "to take place in my bed."The very one | shared with Jennie.

Things certainly couldn't get any worse. Or could, depending on Mia.

"That's good," she said, her little smile unsteady at the corner of her mouth.

- Because | was getting impatient.

| just hoped, with all my might, that the file I'd texted Jennie in Mia's two-second distraction had arrived on time. Preferably one that she had already seen.

- Let's start? Mia smiled, sliding off the bed as she came to me.

| felt his hand touch my shoulder like it was made of fire. But not a good fire, like the fire | felt when Jen touched me. It was a fire that burned painfully, especially since | had no way of knowing how things would play out when my little princess stepped into that room.

At that moment, | was completely in the dark. And the feeling was extremely horrible.

| felt Mia's hands slide down my abdomen until they touched the hem of my shirt. She held it, brushing her fingers across my skin, and pulled it up. The gesture was slow, and when the shirt finally slipped over my head and out of my body, | wouldn't doubt it if | was told it lasted a minute.

Mia gripped my waist, her nails digging lightly into my skin. She pressed her body to mine and bent down to kiss the curve of my neck, her full lips brushing the region shamelessly.

| squeezed my eyes shut, controlling my breathing as best | could as | hoped Jennie would arrive soon.

While she was still applying kisses down my throat, | felt one of her hands slide down to the clasp of my pants. | swallowed hard, my heart pounding in a tense, frantic rhythm, pounding the walls of my chest hard.