43| Whatever it takes

>>>--------------------> <----------------------<<<

"It keep us together whatever it takes ." - Lifehouse

>>>--------------------> <----------------------<<<
                            LISA
>>>--------------------> <----------------------<<<

The opening of the club in New York was a success, but unfortunately Roseanne was swamped with work and was unable to attend.

Sad. But she would have a better opportunity to meet Irene at the opening breakfast of my dance academy, four days away in Los Angeles. | made a point of inviting Jennie's singer friend and Jisoo's romantic interest to visit us on such a date.

We were at the airport waiting for the flight home. Jennie''s publicity work was finished for now and she was free again, already preparing to leave for Korea in two days. After all, her mother's surgery was coming.

I was hugging her body from behind in a more Private wing of the airport. Both she and I were wearing hats and sunglasses, trying to hide our identity. There were still a lot of pecple who hated me and I didn't want to be lynched or attacked, especially since Jennie was around and anything that tried to hit me would also hit her. After her pronouncement, the media slowed down a bit, but in return, the hatred for me only spread, as much as Jennie tried to alleviate my side as much as possible on her social media.

But I didn't really care what others thought. Having Jennie's love, I didn't need anyone else's love.

I squeezed her body in my arms, landing a kiss on her soft cheek. A little way ahead, Jisoo was exchanging messages with someone on his cell phone.

- You and Irene got closer, huh? - | teased her, making her take her eyes off the viewfinder to land them on me. - And what do you have to do with it?

- Me? - | shrugged. - Nothing. But have you ever thought about Rosie? | don't think she's going to like sharing her hurricane with another girl.

My friend rolled her eyes, putting them back on her cell phone.

- Jennie, can you please tell your puppy to stop barking?

Jen laughed in my arms, so much so that | felt her body shudder slightly against me.

- Puppy, stop barking - she spoke in that serious and bossy tone that, | discovered in practice, was the key to making me horny. a And what a horny.

Thinking about that made my thoughts go back to handcuffs. And everything that happened after she handcuffed me. Especially the way she transformed and showed an extremely sexy side that | found to be my favorite.

For Jennie Kim I did everything. I didn't mind being her puppy if she asked.

- Did you see? - Jisoo snorted. - You command, she obeys.

-Are you jealous? | raised an eyebrow in her direction. - We both know that if Rosie asks, you'll fall on all fours for her. | at least admit it.

| wanted to tease her more, but my cell phone started ringing out of nowhere and interrupted my train of thought, especially when | pulled it out of my pocket and saw Mia's name on the screen.

| let go of Jennie, who turned to look at me. She took off her sunglasses and raised an eyebrow when | showed her the viewfinder. Her eyes immediately darkened.

- Hey, Manoban! - Mia spoke as soon as | answered.

- Enjoying New York a lot with your little waitress?