35| Forget ....M18+

A little bit of smut by chaesoo
>>>-------------------> <---------------------<<<

"I've made mistakes but | believe That everything was worth the fight 'cause in the end, the road is long but only ' cause it makes you strong, it's filled with peaks and twists and turns , sometimes you have to learn forget about it." MARINA

>>>-------------------> <---------------------<<<
LISA
>>>-------------------> <---------------------<<<

When Jen and | stepped out of the room the next morning, we really hoped the rooms split between living room and kitchen were a mess. But we were surprised with everything perfectly in place. Perfectly too much.

Jisoo was drinking juice with a straw while watching a rerun of a game on TV and Rosé was behind the counter finishing up frying bacon. She even hummed.

| squeezed Jennie's hand that was enterwinned in mine and smirked as | exchanged a knowing look with her, And then, stepping into my best role as an unsuspecting person, | puffed out my chest and took a few steps forward.

- Good Morning! - | said loudly, drawing their attention.

The two stopped what they were doing and immediately turned towards us.

- Good Morning! - Rosé smiled in greeting and turned to me. - Good to see you up, Liz.

"I'm the one who's surprised to see you up," | said, unable to contain myself.

Rosé frowned, as if trying to understand my comment. Not giving her time, | leaned on the counter behind her, still holding Jennie's hand, and got a good look at her falsely innocent face.

- Who fixed this room? | asked, feigning curiosity.

-My room is a mess. | need you to clean up there too.

"So girls." She forced a wide smile, but her cheeks flushed and gave away that she knew / knew. The eyes left me and landed on Jennie. - Did you sleep well?

Jen smiled pleasantly, exchanging a look with me before turning back to Rosie.

"Perfectly well," she replied slyly. - despite the hurricane that passed here last night.

| had to compress my lips to keep from laughing. Rosé blushed intensely, although she raised her eyebrows to disguise it.

- A hurricane? She cleared her throat. - | didn't even notice.

"I'd be surprised if | did," | said, grinning. My attention drifted to Jisoo, who had gone back to facing the TV robotically and unmoving. - And you, love of my life? Did you notice the hurricane?

Jennie was crying with laughter on my shoulder.

"You're torturing the poor thing, baby," she said softly, just for me to hear, as she smothered the laughter out of me.

Smiling crookedly, | looked Rosie in the eye and shook my head.

- Are you really going to pretend nothing happened?

"| don't...l don't understand..." she stammered.

"Let me make you understand then," | said, smirking as | felt memories of the night before coming to my head. | cleared my throat and simulated the moan as best | could: - Oh... Jisoo, fuck me hot... oh... harder... that... oh, right there. hard...

- Lisa! Jennie exclaimed, shaking with laughter against my body.

Rosé stared at me in awe, her eyes wide and her face so red it could explode at any moment.