15| Lost

>>>-------------------->  <---------------------<<<

"Have you ever been so lost? Known the way and still so lost?" - Katy Perry

(Have you ever been so lost? Did you know the way and still remain lost?

>>>-------------------->  <---------------------<<<
                           JENNIE
>>>-------------------->  <---------------------<<<

"It's Saturday and you need to relax, so stop making excuses and come soon"| snorted, still stretched out on the bed.

"| don't want to leave, Jimin! | have already said seventy-seven times that | want to stay at home. By myself"He grabbed my hands and pulled me off the bed almost effortlessly.

"Feeling sorry for yourself will not help you at all, Nini"

"Not even spending my precious Saturday at the mall," | replied wryly as he pushed me over to the wardrobe.

"Shopping always helps. And your girlfriend's friend will be there too. Rosé."

"Lisa is not my girlfriend," | huffed, reluctantly taking a dress off the hanger.

"Yet"Jimin pointed out, critically evaluating the garment | chose. Before | could reply, he said, "That will do." Now get dressed and go down. I'm waiting for you down there.

| took a deep breath as he passed outside, not wanting to leave the loft. | just wanted to sink into bed alone, eat junk and spend the entire Saturday watching some Nickelodeon show while trying not to think about Yejin and his presence so close to mine.

But, looking from another angle, isolating myself and feeling sorry for myself would not help to disperse the mind.

In the end, Jimin was right.

When I finished getting dressed, | went down the stairs and headed for the Volvo.

My friend chattered all the way to the mall about how beautiful and sweet Jungkook was in proportion to how difficult and mysterious it was. He said that it took him almost a month to discover two sentences about his life, but that he was confident that his charm would make him discover even more as the days went by.

When we arrived at the mall, Jungkook and Rosé were already there. | almost didn't recognize her because of the huge sunglasses and the hat that hid half of her face - most likely in order to avoid being recognized - and | only found out that it was her because she jumped up to me and hugged me.

"Thank God you came!" she exclaimed. "Jungkook was never the same after he met your friend. We were both inseparable shopping partners, and now if we go out twice throughout the month, it's still a  lot."

The two boys led the way and Rosé and | stepped back. | watched them, oblivious to the two of us as they laughed softly about something, and smiled.

"It seems that we lose our best friends to passion. | never thought | would live to see the day that Jimin would fall in love with someone."

"They're so cute," Rosé murmured, making her baby voice funny. "The last time | dragged Jungkook to this mall, about two weeks ago, he dragged Jimin back and while | was serving a candle, | watched the two and realized that what is missing in each other fills in. | mean: Jungkook is reserved, more closed, and Jimin is all uninhibited and talkative, which makes them fit, you know?"Rosé nudged me. "In the literal sense of the word."

| laughed, taking the reference, and tried to see the two lovebirds as she had seen. Their hands rubbed timidly all the time, and in most cases Jimin came closer and tapped his chest on Jungkook's arm, as if to make it clear that he was there and would not leave.