34| We Can Make Love .......18+

2x smut smut smut

Advice you to play that song above while reading this chapter.

Sorry I didn't proof read this chapter peace.

>>>--------------------->  <---------------------<<<

"So we can make love or we can just fuck, we can get romantic, dirty dancing; feel my hands until the sun comes up." - SoMo

>>>--------------------->  <---------------------<<<
                                 ROSE
>>>--------------------->  <---------------------<<<

- Let's drink.

Jisoo looked up from the game he was playing on his cell phone, laying it on me.

| waved the last bottle of Bacardi | found at the back of the bar in the air, which luckily hadn't been brought into the room by Liz, emphasizing my words.

- What do you think? | asked, opening a wide smile that didn't reach my eyes.

- If she finds out you caught...

- Don't be boring! | interrupted her, immediately replacing the smile with a grimace. - Once in your life, can you stop being boring? Liz will never find out, but for that you need to help me drink.

Jisoo looked at me with some hesitation in his eyes,

- The last time | drank alcohol, | almost made a fool of myself.

With an annoyed sigh, | dropped onto the couch beside her setting down the drink with two round crystal glasses on the sides.

"Screw the nonsense," | sighed. - I'm in agony and | know you are too. | need to calm my nerves and | know you do too. So why not?

"You shouldn't talk so confidently about other people," she said, turning off her cell phone screen to focus her attention on me.

As | poured our glasses, | threw her a bored look over my shoulder. - | know you well enough to be sure of what I say.

She averted her eyes to the glass | handed her and, with a long sigh, accepted it, immediately bringing it to her lips and spilling a good amount of the contents into her throat.

| laughed, shaking my head from side to side. Jisoo lowered her glass and looked at me with narrowed eyes. - What it was?

- For someone who was afraid of the almost nonsense you did, you did not hesitate to drink half the alcohol at once.

Jisoo pursed his lips. - Leave me alone.

| laughed even harder, but this time with enthusiasm.

"You look drunk," she mumbled, looking disconcerted that she was the reason for my laugh.

Her words only made me laugh harder. | felt slightly happy, even though Lalisa was in the room a little farther along crying her hurts into Jennie's lap. Happy that Jisoo was talking to me again. Finally.

"| missed you," | muttered, letting the laughter give way toa slight smile. - I'm glad you stopped ignoring me.

She blinked a few times and, before | could hide it with a frown, | saw the surprise in her eyes.

- I'm still wondering whether or not it was a good idea.

"Admit that you missed communicating with me too, Chu," | said teasingly, lightly nudging her shoulder with my hand. - | know you felt it.