14| No More

>>>-------------------->  <--------------------<<<

" [used to suffer from sadness and  restless nights." - Annie Lennox

(l used to suffer from sadness and had restless nights)

>>>-------------------->  <--------------------<<<
                           LISA
>>>-------------------->  <--------------------<<<

| woke up before the boy next to me woke up and rolled out of bed, looking for my clothes scattered on the floor and the cell phone and car keys on the table.

It was four in the morning and it was still dark outside the mansion.

| grabbed a piece of clothing from the closet, my toothbrush from the bathroom, and went outside, finding the many employees wandering around while heading for the first guest room on that corridor.

As she passed me, Mare, the housekeeper, shook her head in disapproval as she always did when | took people home, and | just kissed her on the cheek and went on my way.

When I got to the guest room, | knocked twice on the door. No one answered, so | hit harder and more urgently. | heard a snort inside and the door opened at once.

- What the fuck, | already said | don't want to be disturbed before ... - Mia stopped talking when she came across me. She rolled her eyes. - What the fuck do you want? It's four in the morning! (

| didn't wait for her to invite me, | just went inside brushing my body against hers and headed straight for the bathroom, slamming the door behind me.

| heard mumbling outside as | brushed my teeth, but | focused on the water falling on my back and not on them.

The fact was, | only became conversable after a nice shower.

| got out of there and saw Mia sitting on the edge of the bed, staring at me.

- What is your problem?

| approached her, letting go of the little bun | had made to keep my hair from getting wet. Smile.

- What's your problem? - | corrected, in a very good mood. - We will be sisters in a month, my love. And sisters share bathrooms. And by the way - | took a good look around, shaking my head. - You don't waste time, right? A lot has changed in here. The colors, the bed ...

- Your father said | could decorate this room as | pleased. That's what | did.

| slid my gaze back to her. She wore a little white silk dress that perfectly accentuated every curve of her body. Curves that | knew very well. On the head, framing the very black hair, was a blindfold to sleep the color of the dress.

| wanted to take it all off and have her completely naked under me. That woman made me crazy and made me stupid. And an idiot was everything | didn't want to be. 

She noticed my look, because that sapphire blue pair never let anything go, and smiled crookedly, crossing her legs and looking at me under her long lashes.

- The boy you brought last night did not satisfy you and now you have come here expecting me to finish the job? That's it?

| forced a little smile.

- Derek has a lot of energy, actually. We were mutually satisfying all night, if you ask me. Didn't you hear the moans?

Mia pursed her lips.

- You are disgusting, Manoban. And no, thank you very much, | don't want to know. 

"At least | don't have sex with men twice my age to get a cover in a magazine," | laughed, although that was not at all funny. - And speaking of it, when will it be published? Or are the rumors about the cancellation of the edition that you "conveniently" have been true?