19| Break My Heart

Sorry for not updating yesterday, Im just tired of everything happened to me. But today Im now okay this is a long long chapter. Hope you like it

>>>-------------------->  <---------------------<<<

"You say my name like | have never heard before. I'm indecisive, but, this time, | know for sure. | hope I'm not the only one that feels it all. Are you falling?" Dua Lipa

(You say my name like I've never heard it before. I'm indecisive, but this time, I'm sure. | hope I'm not the only one who feels all of this. Are you falling in love?)

>>>-------------------->  <---------------------<<<
                           JENNIE
>>>-------------------->  <---------------------<<<

That hand that Lisa was running around inside my shirt was going to drive anyone crazy. Her nails brushed my skin in a delicious way while her tongue did the job on my neck, sucking on the most sensitive regions with impressive skill.

My fingers slid through her silky hair, pulling her closer to me, practically merging my body with hers.

We had been at Lisa's apartment for a few hours, taking advantage of the fact that Rosé and Jisoo did not meet for a short break. It was Saturday, the day after our walk on the Santa Monica Pier, and |was completely overwhelmed by that girl.

The damn had turned my world upside down like | had feared from the beginning and | watched it all as a useless weakling, resisting even knowing that resisting wouldn't do any good as it really didn't. Her beautiful words, her intense looks, her kindness ... she was pushing me over that precipice that | already knew and, even though | knew that a blow would be inevitable, | decided that | wanted to enjoy it. That he wanted to enjoy her and her kisses and touches.

There was a possibility that everything could go wrong, but there was also a possibility that everything could go right.

Lisa said | shouldn't be afraid of her and | believed her. | really believed that her words were sincere and | agreed with myself that we had a strange, powerful connection, and closing our eyes to that would not get us anywhere. Well, maybe | would spare myself a broken heart, but at the moment | was very, very excited to listen to that. | just wanted to feel Lisa's kisses, her warmth and her care. Because, somehow, | needed that.

It made me feel good. It was an adrenaline rush, like the flapping of wings of several butterflies in the pit of the stomach, and the sensation was simply incredible, just confirming that Rosé was right again.

Lisa made a trail of kisses from my neck to my mouth, taking a light bite on my bottom lip before asking for my tongue.

She moved over me, placing her leg in the middle of mine, and her thigh brushed over my jeans, which was already on fire. It was inevitable to let out a slight moan against her moist lips at the sensation that little touch made run through my body.

My fingers tightened on the back of her neck, trying to pull her closer to me, and | heard a soft chuckle interrupting our kiss for just a few moments, because | took her lips on mine again before she could make any inappropriate comments.

The bastard started to slowly slide her thigh down. causing a friction between jeans and jeans, movements that were not as fierce as our kiss, although the slowness only made it all better, and | felt myself getting closer and closer to falling completely into one. hot and uncontrollable desire to tear off our clothes and finish it all at once.

"You can't..." | sighed against her lips, pressing my eyelids tightly when that desire burned harder inside me with another insistent pressure on his thigh. ".. you can't play with me like that, you damn thing."