02| She

>>>--------------------> <-------------------<<<

"She may be the beauty or the beast, may be the famine or the feast , may turn each day into a heaven or a hell ." - Elvis Costello

(It can be the beauty or the beast, it can be the hunger or the feast, it can transform every day into a paradise or a hell)

>>>--------------------> <-------------------<<<
                          JENNIE
>>>--------------------> <-------------------<<<

I had the gift of forgetting the loft door unlocked most of the time, so I was not surprised when Jimin stepped inside the biggest carelessness in the world.

From where I was on the bed, having finished reassembling Lisa's camera, I shot her an ugly look.

"Didn't they teach you to knock on the door before entering? Or at least be invited?"

he shrugged, still not listening to me until the big mirror that took up an entire wall of the loft. he looked at himself there, adjusting his red tie and white jacket.

"Open doors are public domains, Nini."

I rolled my eyes, knowing there was no point in insisting, and turned my attention back to the camera. He was finishing carefully placing the last piece in place. So, I put the battery in and closed the back of the object again, I would see if I had been successful or not in getting it to work
again.

"What do you think of my look?" Jimin asked, still looking satisfied in the mirror.

"If I say it's awful, will you put another one on? "I provoked, without taking my attention away from

The careful reassembly process. I "No," he replied, smoothing his jacket smoothly.

"So what's the use of giving my opinion if it won't make any difference?"

He snorted, and I smiled at his irritation.

"Just say it," he said, looking at me over his shoulder. - Without a doubt you prefer a beautiful landscape after being holed up inside fixing that old thing.

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow and a wry smile.

"And would the beautiful landscape be you?" "Itis clear! Who else?"

"You are looking at her," I joked, giving her a wink. "I don't know how you keep chasing Jungkook when you have a beauty like me right in front of
you. "

He snorted a laugh, looking back at himself in the mirror.

"What I like, Nini, you don't have to offer."

I shook my head, smiling, and finally I put my attention on Jimin and studied his appearance as he really wanted me to do. He was elegant in his stripped suit, which seemed to blend nicely with his silver hair.

The red bow tie was quite a contrast. Well Jimin's face.

"It's a nice outfit," I said sincerely.

"Only that? No 'are you incredibly wonderful'? "

"lf you are unhappy with my compliment, I withdraw it."

He snorted. I, rolling my eyes, finished adjusting the position of the last piece of the camera to immediately insert the battery. I closed the side opening and, with a sigh, pressed the power button.

Curious, Jimin approached to see the result. And to my utter surprise, the camera turned on.

Not that I didn't trust my skills - in fact, I was very good at fixing things - but after so long avoiding doing it so as not to be consumed by unwanted memories, I really hoped it would be rusty. Or, at the very least, a little awkward. I sighed audibly when I realized that I was wrong.