04| Sweet but Psycho

>>>-------------------> <--------------------<<<

"Yeah, people say: run, don't walk away 'cause she's sweet but a psycho, a little bit psycho." - Ava Max

(Yes, people say: run, don't walk around because she is sweet, but she is crazy. Kind of psychopathic)

>>>-------------------> <--------------------<<<
                          JENNIE
>>>-------------------> <--------------------<<<

I went back inside the mansion looking for peace, because there, outside, I would have none. I had thought of asking Jimin to leave, but when I saw that he was finally talking to Jungkook, I decided I would give him a little more time. After all, the hearing on the Pier would be at 11 pm. And it was still 9 o'clock.

So I went deeper into Lisa's house, watching fascinated every detail of the archaic decor while trying to soften my thoughts and get that damn smile out of my mind that pursued my logical reasoning.

I wandered aimlessly through the mansion's immense corridors, meeting couples kissing in the
most scattered corners.

It was only after a while and many meters walked, that I found an apparently empty corner. Everything was dark, and besides a wide arch,
there was no door.

It was a kind of resting alcove, with a sofa, several shelves with small sculptures, and a large glass wall that made it possible to see the mess that occurred in the pool on the lower floor.

I stopped at the arch door when I saw a furry cat on the back of the sofa, lazily licking a paw.

I walked over to him, reaching out to touch his soft hair almost unconsciously, when I took the second scare of the night to see Rosé leaning over her body on the floor, right at the foot of the sofa.

I frowned, taking a closer look to see if she was alive, and I started again when she looked over her shoulder and gave me a dizzy smile. - Jennie, right? he said, his voice a little sleepy.

Although it was dark, the light coming from outside made his smooth face clear.

"That's right"I said, a little suspiciously, while taking a deep breath to calm my thundering heart.

I frowned. - Are you okay? - Me... She never got through.

She leaned over herself again, and with the brief Gesture I could see that there was a kind of bucket between her legs. She threw up her guts in there, and I was sure it wasn't the first time that night. I walked around the couch without even thinking.

"Let me help you," I said, holding up her silky hair so she wouldn't get dirty.

The odor of vomit filled the entire room, and I held on to keep from throwing up.

When the first wave ended, Rosé threw up a second. And then a third.

Finally, she leaned back, her face full of sweat droplets, and wiped up the traces of vomit around her mouth with a handkerchief taken from a cake next to her. Icontinued to hold her hair gently and, with the other hand, held her shoulder to keep her in place. Her discomfort was intense, and I knew that the weakness she felt at that moment was glaring.

"Do you think it's over?" I asked quietly. She nodded, her eyes a little glassy. "I'll get you some water," I said.

She nodded again, and I got up, taking the bucke minutes I spent in the mansion, I was able to see some of the rooms. Including the kitchen. I went over there, pouring a very cold glass of water and leaving the bucket right there in the middle for Lisa to clean up the next morning.