Chapt 51 Let's Get Married

"Jennie, why you took so long in the toilet? What are you doing? Are you okay love? "Lisa knocks the bathroom door worriedly.

"Love, open the door. " Lisa tries to push the door knob bit it was locked.
When she is about to lift her hands for another knocks, suddenly she heard Jennie unlocked it.

"Lili.. " Jennie calls out with her weak voice . Lisa is standing rooted on the ground right in front of Jennie while folding her arms. She is looking to Jennie but Jennie knew it's a blank gaze.

"Nini love, do you realize that we might be late? Hurry up and get your clothes. " Lisa said while stretching out her hands to Jennie. As what Lisa had ever did to her she was still blind. Jennie take's Lisa hands and interlaced their fingers together.

"Lisayah, I feel unwell. " Jennie cried and hugs Lisa tightly. Upon hearing what Jennie told her, Lisa instantly place her hands on Jennie temple to check her temperature.

"You don't have fever." Lisa scoffs. Jennie is completely healthy.

"But I really feel that I'm sick. Did you know that I throw up a lot just now?" Jennie whine like a baby.

"Owh Nini! Not now. Today is your best friend's big day." Lisa frowns. She drags Jennie slowly to the bed.

"Maybe you got food poisoning or something else but I don't think that we ate something unusual last night." Lisa take a few moments to think for any possibilities for Jennie unhealthy state.

"I don't think so. " Jennie murmurs softly in her barely audible voice.

"Then what? " Surprisingly Lisa could hear that.

"Lisayah, I think I am... " Jennie paused.

"I'm having diarrhea . " She whispers to Lisa ears.

"Huh?? " Lisa is uncertain with her hearing.

"Aisssh. I just take medicine and I'll be fine. "

"Are you sure? " Lisa want to make sure if Jennie will be fine.

"Hmmm. " Jennie nods her head in respond.

"So, today is Jisoo unnie wedding. Jennie, she's your bestfriend. I'm think she needs you. " Lisa is right today is Jisoo and Chaeyoung wedding.

"I know, love. We still have an ample time to get there. " Jennie smiles.

"I think I haven't meet her for ages and today she'll got married. Time flies so fast. " Jennie adds.

"Now get your clothes. I think there's gonna be another few minutes or perhaps an hour for you to dress up and put on your make up. " Lisa said and get up from the bed.

"Who said I took that long to dress up? " Jennie pulls Lisa hands, making Lisa stumble to the bed.

"Well, girls always like that. " Lisa grins awkwardly. If she could see Jennie face right now, most probably Jennie is glaring to her with killer gaze.

"Hmmm.. " Jennie sighs. "Ne! You're right! " Jennie chuckles and pecks Lisa lips.

"But this time it won't take that long. " Jennie cant stop chuckling. She's so picky and always wanted to look presentable.

"Always remember love, you're always beautiful. Anything suits you well. " Lisa said.

"Alright —alright. Let's get your shirt and what ever of yours. Sometimes I wonder if you're the one who wants to get married. " Jennie cuts Lisa before her lover could say any further.

"Yes. I will soon. " Lisa mumbles alone.

"What? " Jennie couldn't hear it clearly.

"Nothing. Please help me with my clothes, my love. " Lisa smiles sweetly to Jennie.