Chapt 41 Uncertainty

People said, when you're inlove with someone, you're willing to do anything for them. Even if you have to hike the Everest mountain, even if you have to risk your life by swimming in the river full of piranhas or went through the thick forests in Amazon, you'll endure everything just to fulfill the wishes of your loved one. All of those things are just are hyperbola way to show your unconditional love towards your partner. What if I said, the best way to prove that if you really love a girl is to face the premenstrual syndrome (PMS) or period pain that comes every month patiently? For some girls it might not be that serious but for this girl, it is so worst.

Sus! Ano daw? Dami ng nasabi 😂 Simple lang naman yan L O V E tas kung ano ano nadamay 😂 buang na tung  Author 😂

Here we go,  this is the first time for Lisa to face such things as they are now living under the same roof.

"Haachuuuu! " Jennie sneezes loudly. This is the side effect of playing in the rain yesterday. Jennie catches cold, have a slight fever and not only that, Jennie is now on her period.

"Here's your tissue." Lisa picks a piece of tissue from the tissue box and hands it to Jennie. She sits at the edge of the bed, staring to Jennie who is now looks like an Eskimo people with her think sweater.

"I can't breathe well." Jennie complains to Lisa while blowing the overloaded mucus inside her nose. Her runny nose makes she feel uncomfortable.

"I told you earlier. It isn't good idea to play in rain. " Lisa gives Jennie another clean tissue.

"I know I was wrong. You don't need to say it to me continuously. " Jennie snaps the tissue paper from Lisa angrily. "As if she didn't enjoy our Kissing in the rain earlier. " Jennie mumble alone.

"Huh? What? Did you say something? "Lisa asks as if she heard Jennie say something.

"No. I didn't. " Jennie white lie.

"Lily, it feels like I want to die. I only manage to inhale little oxygen through my nostril." Jennie whines like a big crying baby.

"What if we put some vicks. It says that it is for symptomatic relief from blocked nose and cough due to cold. Massage on throat, chest and back. " Lisa grabs the small blue bottle of oinment and read it's direction for use.

"No! I don't want to use that Vicks. It givesme some itches. My skin is so sensitive. " Jennie pushes Lisa hand signalling that she didn't agree with Lisa suggestion.

"Then, what should we do? You have  take your meds. It's just it isn't fully working yet. " Lisa scratches her head. She doesn't know how she could help Jennie with her runny nose.

"You think it! Do you want to see me die out of breath? "Jennie pulls her long face and folds her arms grumpily. Well, well. Here it comes, mood swing.

"Do you need CPR? "Lisa doesn't know why she said such a stupid suggestion to Jennie. She gulps hardly when she realizes that it might arise Jennie anger.

"Aww... Lili, you're so tricky. I bet you want to kiss me. " Jennie turns to look to Lisa. She squints her eyes as if she is teasing Lisa.

"Noooo.... I won't! I might get flu too. " Lisa utters that NO long and turns her gaze to the other direction.

"Lili, don't love me anymore. This is just a flu. What if one day I get a critical disease? You'll leave me?" Jennie voice is shaking. When Lisa diverts her gaze to Jennie, she sees that Jennie is at the verge of crying.

"Oh man! What a drag. I don't know that PMS would be this worst? Bad mood? Mood swing? So sensitive? I'm not this worst though. " Lisa thought herself.