Chapt 4 SaturDate

Saturday

"PICK ME UP!! PICK ME UP!! PICK ME UP!!" Ella's brain was electrocuted to life by an annoying weird noise from her sisters phone. Jennie and Ella shared the same bedroom since Jennie lost her sight. Drowsily she opened her left eyes and spotted for her sister, Jennie. Jennie already picked up the call. She tried to eavesdrop her unnie conversation but she failed to do so as Jennie was in the toilet.

When Jennie returned to her bedside, Ella yawned and pretends like she just woke up from her sleep "Owh,  you've wake up Ella? " Jennie turned her body to Ella.

"Yeah,  thanks to your annoying ringing tone for ruin my wonderful Saturday" Ella replied sarcastically.

"Oww, wake up sleep head. Don't be like hippopotamus!" Jennie chuckled and hit her little sister with her pillow.

"It's Saturday and you wake up this early. Where are you going unnie?" Ella was so curious with her weird sister.

"I'm going to meet my friend" Jennie answered short and fixed her hair.

"Friend?? Boy or girl? " Ella be like a detective and walked around Jennie.

"It's none of your business nosy kid, Nah. Just continue your sleep. I'm leaving. " Jennie said and make her way out of the bedroom. Lisa has already for her outside.

Today they gonna have their Satur-Date!

"Don't forget to change your ringing tone. It might damage another person's hearing" Ella shouted from their bedroom.

*****

Art Gallery

"Are you sure that we'll gonna enter this Art Gallery Jennie?" Lisa asked Jennie who seemed very excited when they reached the gallery.

"Yup, Lisa. Ella said there are painting exhibition from all around the world" Jennie know that Lisa don't want to look for the exhibition.

"Come! Guide me!"Jennie dragged Lisa to enter the gallery. They went to one painting to another painting. Lisa never get tired of describing each and every painting to Jennie, when Jennie asked about them.

"Lisa, what is this painting?" Jennie asked when they stopped at one corner.

"Oh, it's the greatest painting ever here. It's a seascape of Hawaii by A. D Saint Ontario. With the crystal clear sky, wonderful clouds above the horizon, soft sandy beach and exotic tress. Blablabla. I have one word for that, a 'dream place'" Lisa described pricesely to Jennie. She turned her gaze to Jennie and slowly she could see Jennie curved her smile. Lisa know that Jennie could imagine the painting. Jennie hold Lisa arms and leaned her head to her shoulder. Lisa stared her lover closely.  Jennie is just like other normal girl. She is pretty. Her facial feature were very soft yet her gummy smile makes you feel warm and comfortable. When she doesn't hold her cane in her hands, her psysical appearance doesn't depict that she had a visual impairment. Her cat eyes were bright and beautiful. It just the eyes could no longer see the world.

"Lisa,  let's go to the mall?" Lisa was taken to reality when Jennie called her.

****

Shopping Mall

"What we gonna do here Jen? " Lisa asked wehn they enter the mall.

"Let's eat first. I'm hungry" Jennie pouted her lips to Lisa while while rubbing her empty stomach. Jennie's action made Lisa giggled.

"Okay, Let's have our lunch at your favourite food court" Jennie clung her hands around Lisa's arm and Lisa guided Jennie to their target place.  Lisa ordered a set of meal and also Jennie favourite drinks. They usually share their meal as Jennie don't eat that much.