Chapt 10 Poison

The thick, burn scent of chocolate cake wafts over the kitchen. The aroma of freshly bakes chocolate cake tickles the tip of Jennie nose. Her nose tells that the cake is no doubt luscious as she feels like she just entering a chocolate heaven.

"Lili, can we eat the cake now? " Her stomach growls in response of thinking the taste of the cake. What makes it more special is, it was bakes by Lisa. Jennie loves anything that Lisa cooked for her. (even if its burn 😅)

"Wait Nini, It haven't ready yet. Give me some other minutes." Lisa still adjusting the temperature of the oven and prepares the topping.

"Okay. One,  two, three, four, five.. " Jennie counts the seconds while tapping her fingers in the table.

Lisa just stares to her girl. "She is so adorable. " Lisa thought.

******

It is like any other days of the week where Jennie and Lisa will spend their weekend together. Jennie could feel that Lisa is getting busier each day. It has been a week since Lisa hold the new position in her father's company. Back then, Lisa often call her during lunch time, asking her whether she has take her lunch or not, or at least asked her what is she doing that time. But now Lisa rarely can do that. Lisa really wrapped in her work . As Lisa's girlfriend Jennie do understand Lisa condition who was just tied down by commitment and responsibility. She knows that Lisa do that for their future.

"I wonder where has Ms. Mira Kim gone to? " Lisa plucks her fingers and take her seat across Jennie who seemed so spacing out.

"Lili! " Jennie hisses and pouts her lips to Lisa. She was so deep in her own thought until she don't even notice that Lisa has been watching her for a long time.

"The cake is ready. Want some? "Lisa asks while slicing the cake into eight equal parts.

"Of course! " Jennie claps her hands joyfully. Lisa puts a slice of the cake into a small plate. One for her and one for Jennie.

"Okay. Lets eat this at our living room." Lisa says to Jennie. Jennie clings her hands around Lisa's arm and they make their way to the living room.

"Is it delicious? " Lisa asks to Jennie who is completely engrossed with her cake. They are sitting on the plush couch at the living room.

"Nom. Nom. Nom. Very tasty!" Jennie gives  her thump up to Lisa.

"Nini, eat slowly love. You eat like a little child. " Lisa helps Jennie to clean her mouth.

"Let it be. Nah, let me feed you. Say Aaahhh." Jennie copying Lisa action to her when ever Lisa feeds her.

"Aummm. " Lisa knows Jennie wants to tease her. She copied Jennie action too. They both giggles with their own reaction.

"Lili, you are a super man!" Now Jennie  gives two thumps up to Lisa.

"Super man? That children super hero? Wae? " Lisa raises her eyebrow as she feels so confuse why Jennie compared her with the kid's super hero.

"It is not that Super Man! I mean you are SUPER man. " Jennie utters words by words to Lisa.

"You are SUPER man cause you can do everything superbly from men's stuffs to women's stuffs. I wonder how could you be so good in everything. You are man but you are so good in cooking or even do the house chores. That's so amazing for man like you. You know, my dad is so worst in doing all those things ." Jennie says her compliments to Lisa. She chuckles to herself as she told Lisa about her father.

"Really? So that means you are so lucky to have me." Lisa was of course proud to get such compliment for Jennie. She pulls Jennie in to her embrace.