Chapt 15 Surprise!

2 Months Later

Jennie House

"Huaarghh... ." Ella yawns. She just woke up from her deep slumber. Last night's dream was so good. She dreamt of getting a large sum of money. Hahaha Ella loves money. That's why she choose to be an accountant.

"Eh?... Where is Jennie unnie? " Her eyes roams around the bedroom to spot her sister. Lazily she drags herself out of the bed and head downstairs.

"Mom? " Ella calls out while taking her  step down to the kitchen.

"Oh silly me! Mom and Dad are not home. " Suddenly she remember that her parents are now in Jeju. Visiting their relatives there.

"But who is in the kitchen? " She wonders herself and peers to the kitchen.

"Kamjagiya! What happened here? " Ella can't believe her eyes. The kitchen turns upside down just like it was blown by a thunderstorm. Flour spreads on the table, the milk spilled on the floor and all cooking utensils are not at their right place.

"Oh Ella, you have wake up. " Jennie suddenly pops out from under the table. Her face and hair was covered by flour which turns herself to be like a ghost.

Ella was startled for a moment. Her mouth wide open to see her sister in that condition.

"What are you trying to do Unnie? " Ella asks while making her way to Jennie. She grabs a kitchen towel which her Mom hangs at it's place and wipes Jennie face.

"Awww, I try to bake a cake. " Jennie answers while Ella is still helping her to wipe off the flour.

"For who? " Ella stops her movement and stares to her sister. Jennie never cooks nor bakes since she lost her sight. After so many years, this is the first time Jennie wants to do that again.

"Today is Lili birthday ." Jennie sighs. Her face turns gloomy.

"So you want to make a surprise for him?" Ella guesses.

"Hmmm. " Jennie nods slowly. "But it seems useless. " Jennie throws her blank sight to the messy kitchen. Even though she can't see what she has done but she can estimate how much terrible the kitchen now.

"Why don't you wake me up earlier? I can help you. Besides, it is for my future brother in law." Ella starts to clean up the mess. She separates the useful ingredients from the mess.

"You won't charge me for that right? " That's the exact reason why Jennie don't want to ask for Ella help. Ella loves to put a charge on what ever thing that Jennie request to her.

"Of course I will charge you for this. But this time I don't want your money. Bring your boyfriend to meet us. " Ella puts the condition. Well, actually she didn't care that much about the money . Without Jennie knowing, Ella save the money for Jennie. She just tricks Jennie for that. You know, naughty little sister.

Jennie scratches the back of her head that is not itchy. She is trapped with the situation and the condition. "Okay,  I'll talk to him. " Jennie finally has to agree with that.

"Alright. It's a deal. You can't pull back your words. Now let's start. " Ella jumps in excitement. Finally they can see and meet Jennie boyfriend.

"Ohoo Jennie unnie. You can just buy the cake but you chose for my help. She is so naive. " Ella shook her head and smile alone of thinking that. "Bro, who ever you are, thanks for loving my sister and care about her.

"Unnie what happened to your hands? " Ella tries to grabs Jennie wrist when she noticed that Jennie wraps her hands with a piece of cloth.

"Nothing. " Jennie pulls her hands and hide them at her back, not letting her sister to see it.