Chapt 27 Verge of Crack?

" Stupid Mike! Why did you let her drink that much! " Jisoo curses Mike who is already fall asleep like homeless guy beside Jennie on the sofa. After the event at Aunty Dara's Bistro, they went to Jisoo place. Her surprise having a fiance and there, she threw a small party with her friends.

"I guess Jennie has never touch these kind of alcohol beverage. " Chaeyoung tries to calm Jisoo. She hugs her fiancee's  shoulders and throws her sight to both Jennie and Mike.

"Not even once. " Jisoo hisses. She moves to sit beside Mike and checks both of her friends bur she worries more about Jennie. Innocent shorty Nini.

"Unnie, we are going home. Thanks for tonight and congratulations to both of you." Zee says to Jisoo and Chaeyoung. It's already late.

"Most welcome. Thank you and take care you two. " Chaeyoung nods as she looks to Zee and Baifern who have get ready to leave their place.

"Honey, let me clean this mess. You settle that squid okay? " Chaeyoung winks to Jisoo and heads to the kitchen. Perhaps he is going to take trash can or garbage plastic.

"Lisayaah, Why you stoned there like an idiot? " Jisoo turns her gaze to Lisa who remains silent. Somehow she seems like she is watching a live show. Rooted to the seat without any noise.

"How I'm going to take her home? With her drunken condition? Her father might kill me. " She has never meet Jennie's parents. What Jisoo expects her to do? Knocks Jennie house door and says to her Dad.
" Mr. Kim, your daughter is drunk but she is fine. " Lisa imagines that Jennie Dad comes out from his house with a gun and points it to her head as if she has to do something bad to his daughter. Dead!

" Don't worry, I'd text her Mom earlier. I told her that Jennie will sleep over at my place. " Jisoo confirms that to Lisa.

"Are you sure unnie? How easy? " Lisa looks to Jisoo with her questioning gaze. Still can't believe with Jennie Mom approval.

"100% sure. Her parents trust me. Lisa, I am the one who take care of her before you. " Jisoo raises her eyebrows to Lisa. Jisoo is utterly right. Lisa knows that Jisoo is Jennie best friend and confidant.

"Okay. You win. " Lisa sighs and drags herself to sit beside Jennie. She moves her hands and touches Jennie angelic face. Actually Jennie didn't drink that much. Perhaps it's her first time to have that kind of drink and she was completely drunk after a few shots.

"Lisa, are you okay with Jennie? " Jisoo asks out of sudden. Lisa turns her gaze to Jisoo.

"What do you mean? " Lisa frowns with the unexpected question.

"Your relationship with her? You and Jennie? " Jisoo knows that Lisa just pretends not to know.

"What do you think unnie? " Lisa recoils instead of answering Jisoo.

"You're not even answering my question. " Jisoo shakes her head. At the same time, she cleans up the mess around her.

"I really don't know what happened to both of you but I hope you two are fine. " Jisoo pauses and locks her gaze to Lisa. Stern gaze. She remembers how Lisa introduced herself to Zee and Baifern at the bistro earlier. "I am Lisa, Jennie best friend. "

"Ne,  we are fine. Nothing to worry unnie. " Lisa smiles to Jisoo. She can feel the tense in the air.

"Unnie... " Jennie murmurs in her sleep. Both Lisa and Jisoo divert their eyes to Jennie. She is still sleep.

"Lisa, take her home. " Jisoo orders. Her lips press into one hard line. Sometimes Lisa thinks that Jisoo is Jennie assistant. A ditactor trusted man.