Chapt 40 Kissing In The Rain

JenLisa's Bedroom...

Jennie wakes up first from their nap. She was so shocked to notice that the bedroom is so gloomy like it has already night but then she feels relief  when her eyes landed on the clock that hanging on the wall. It struck 12:05 noon. The flashes of lightning followed by the cracks of thunder more than enough to tell her that soon the downpour will come. Jennie gropes Lisa who is still deep in her sleep on her right side. She scoffs when she remembered how the ended up taking nap for almost two hours. Lisa doesn't want to 'play game' with her. Stupid Lisa! Jennie snuggles closer to Lisa. What a glorious day to be spent in bed, cuddling with Lisa and cocooned in her warmth on this dreary day. Watching some movies perhaps?

"Lili.. " Jennie pokes Lisa nose with her finger tips for a few times.

"Ne? "Lisa respond to Jennie with her eyes closed. She even pulls up the duvet and wrap up her body.

"Don't you feel tired of sleeping? I think we're overslept." Jennie tiptoes het fingers on Lisa arm. Waiting to see Lisa reaction.

"It's because of you, we're overslept. " Lisa looks to Jennie with her eyes half open. Jennie chuckles when she found that Lisa face is more like a retarted person.

"Is it going to rain?" Lisa asks to Jennie while stretching her hands and feet to the four posts of the bed.

"I think so. The monsoon is back. " Jennie also brings herself to sit on the bed and doing some stretching.

"Are you okay now? " Lisa stares to Jennie with her innocent face.

"More than okay. " Jennie rolls her eyes to Lisa which caught the Thai girl bursts out into a fruity laughter.

"Stop laughing at me! " Jennie knocks Lisa head with her tiny fist.

"I'll make sure you'll lose to me Lisa. " The grumpy Jennie mumbles alone. She punches Lisa arms repeatedly as Lisa keeps laughing at her.

"KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK. " Someone knocks their bedroom's door.

"Yes? " Both Lisa and Jennie said in unison. The exchange their gaze as  they're wondering who's at the door.

"It's me Young Master Lisa and Ms. Jennie. " Now they know that it's Uncle English, their butler. Actually Uncle English is Lisa butler. When Lisa moved to this villa, Mr. Manoban appointed him here too.

"I'll go and check it. " Jennie is the one who gets down from the bed to see Uncle English.

"Yes Uncle English? " Jennie cranes her neck through the slightly opened door.

"Ms. Jennie, you got a visitor. "Uncle English infroms Jennie. Even though Jennie has told him many times for not using Ms. with her, this middle age man still addresses her with that Ms. Jennie.

"Visitor? " Jennie blinks her eyes in confusion and Uncle English notice that. What does the man thinks? This villa is a dormitory?

"I mean there's a guest waiting for you downstairs." Uncle English chuckles to see Jennie funny face expression.

"Who? "Jennie still clueless.

"She said,she is your sister. " Uncle English confirms that to Jennie and smiles. Well, Jennie thinks that Uncle English smile is so warm and charming even though he's old. Owh. Stop it Jennie Ruby Jane Kim!

"Uncle English, please tell her to wait for awhile." Jennie said. The butler nods his head showing that he got the order from Jennie. In no time Jennie closes the door and reaches back to Lisa.

"Lili, Ella is waiting for me downstairs. "Jennie acknowledge Lisa while grabbing her towel. She wants to take a bath to refresh her body.

"Okay then. You should meet her. " Lisa lifts up her head for awhile to look to Jennie and then locks her eyes to her phone back.