Chapt 18 Misinterpret

Jennie POV

Remember the other day he promised to me to take me where ever I want to go? I requested him to take me for swimming. Don't ask me why. I just feel like I want to swim.... But i don't know how to swim. Hmmm poor me.

In the car

"Lili, where are we going to swim? " Jennie asks to Lisa who seems focus with her driving. At first Jennie thought Lisa will take her to public swimming pool but then Lisa told her that the place is not suitable for her. Lisa said that the place is so crowded specially during the weekend so it is not so comfortable for Jennie to swim there. What a thoughtful boyfriend she has.

"I'm afraid that your height didn't passed the minimum requirement to enter the pool. Perhaps you have to swim at children's pool Nini, where I can't follow you. " Lisa tries to trick Jennie.

"Huh? Why do I have to swim at children's pool? I don't want to. Beside I don't know how to swim. How I'm going to swim without you. " Jennie turns her head to face Lisa.

"Lili, find a place where you can go with me too. " Jennie face turns gloomy. Lisa bites her lower lips to control her out burst of laughing.

"Hmmm.. With short legs of yours plus you don't know how to swim, I think I have the best place for you. And I can go with you too. " Lisa pauses for a while . She wants to see Jennie's reaction.

"Where Lili? Where? " Now Jennie face looks bright. She is so happy to hear what Lisa told her.

"Bath tub at my place. " Lisa can't hold her laugh anymore. Her fruity laughter fills the air inside the car.

"You pervert ! Silly Lili! " Jennie smacks Lisa head with her tiny hands repeatedly.

"Oww Nini, I was joking with you. " Lisa stops Jennie hands. Jennie snaps her hands from Lisa and looks away.

"Oh Nini, I'm sorry. " Lisa knows Jennie is a bit sulky. She folds her arms and shows her grumpy face to Lisa.

"I have famous Amos cookies here. Who want some? " Lisa takes out a small container from the car's box.

"Yummy.. So good. " Lisa bites the cookies until the crunching sound can be heard. The car was redolent with pleasant smell of the cookies. Jennie still freeze in her seat. Didn't bother to Lisa offer.

"Oh look. There a few left here. " Lisa shakes the container lightly just to let Jennie knows that she has ate most of the cookies.

"Okay. I'll eat them all alone. " Lisa says. On hearing Lisa's words, Jennie quikly snatches the container from Lisa hand. She takes out the cookies from the container and munches it silently.

Lisa shook her head to see Jennie manner. She knows Jennie loves cookies so much. Theres no way that Jennie can resist of not eating it. But the right thing is, Lisa knows how to enlighten Jennie mood.

"Can I have some? " Lisa sneak her hand into the container.

"Ani! " Jennie pull the container away from Lisa.

"Tell me where are we going? " Jennie glares to Lisa while keep munching the cookies.

"We are going to my Dad's resort. I'm sure you will like it. " Lisa answer Jennie. Yes, there are heading to the resort where it is equipped with much better facilities to cater the needs of everyone.

"They have swimming pools there? " Jennie still in her swimming stuff.

"Of course. We have so much more interesting thing there. " Lisa speeds her car so that they can reach the place quickly.