Chapt 21 Mr. Uncle Advice

"Welcome home honey. " Jennie Mom opens the door and smiles widely.

Today, the doctor finally discharged Jennie from the hospital after she has been staying there for about two or three days. For Jennie, she is surely glad thay she could leave that torment place. Jennie always has a bad perception towards hospital. Hospital is like another kind of prison where she has been tortured to eat those monstrous bitter medicine, endure the cruel sharp needles for injection, eat the tasteless meals and deals with mysterious people who wear white mask and those creepy white gloves. Well everybody, don't bother Jennie with her weird thinkings. Do you know why she has those perceptions in her mind? She just hates to eat medicines. That's it.

"Jennie, are you not coming in? " Jennie Mom calls Jennie as Jennie didn't move even a centimeter from her standing place.

"Oh, Okay. " Jennie quickly lifts up her bags and enters her house. Jennie puts her bags on the couch at the living room. She starts to roam around the living room. Observing her living place with her own eyes for the first time.

"Do you like our home? " Out of nowhere Mom suddenly appears behind Jennie.

"Omma! You scared me. " Jennie pouts as she is a bit startle with her mother's sudden appearance.

"Sorry honey. " Mom chuckles and sits on the couch.

"Our house is more beautiful than I have ever imagine. I have one phrase for that. Home sweet home. " Jennie takes her seat across Mom Jennie has never known how her house looks like because when they moved to Hongdae from Seoul, Jennie has already lost her sight.

"I'm the luckiest Mom in the world to see my pretty daughter finally can see
with her eyes again." Mom sheds her tearful eyes.

"Omma, I'm so grateful to have you and Dad as my parents too. Without your efforts I might not be able to have the surgery and got an eye donor. Thank you so much. " Jennie moves to her Mom and hugs her tightly. Jennie knew that her parents had save the money for her eye surgery for years. They are not a high class family who lives in bed of roses. They are just a middle class family who has to earn for their living.

"You're most welcome honey. I think you should take some more rest, I'll cook some food for you okay? "Mom caresses Jennie face lovingly.

"Alright Mom, I miss your cook so much. " Jennie kisses her Mom cheeks and takes her bags upstairs.

Jennie and Ella bedroom

"Daebak, so this is how my room looks like huh? " Jennie is amazed to see how neat the bedroom is. It was painted with soft pink and decorated with lovely wall papers. There are two beds in the room. Jennie knows that one is hers and the other one is Ella's. The beds were placed side by side with a small space to walk in the middle.

Jennie walks to Ella study desk and she saw an album on it. It's the picture of Ella and her during Ella graduation day.

"I'm so proud of you Ella. " Jennie smiles alone of reminiscing the memory.

"Ahhhh! Such a relief that I can have my bed again. " Jennie drops her body to her bed and stares to the ceiling. Suddenly she remember about Lisa.

"Nini, later when you successfuly restore your sight which mean you can see all around you and you find me, not like what you always expected, will you do the same thing like the girl do to her boyfriend? " Lisa voice replays in her mind vividly.

"Jennie, I am sorry that I have faked my identity to you. I am not a boy or even a man. I'm a girl who dressed like a man. "

"Urgghhh.... I hate you Lisa! " Jennie messes her own hair and kicks her legs to the air.