Chapt 34 Eunha's Letter

Dear Jennie,

I don't know how to start this but I think I should say my apologies to you for the first thing. Jennie, what has happened previously was misunderstanding. Is is indeed true , Lisa and I were once a lover but it was our past. I admit that my return here was to win Lisa heart back but I cme too late. Lisa already has you. It was really hard for me to accept it first. How does it feel when the one you love is in love with someone else? It's a living hell. Because of that, I even had an intention to kill you. Jennie, please forgive me. I have always wanted to tell you this but I have no gut to do so. I was the one who poisoned the apples at the park. Yes, I am the witch and I am really bad. The karma has already found its way to get me back. I hurt people and I got my punishment. My illness it's  torturing me and the fact is I'm dying. My cancerous cells had spread dangerously and the worst part was I also had an infection in my liver. I know, no girl like another girl flirt with her lover and what's more if her lover care for other girl but trust me Jennie, it has nothing to do with Lisa cheats on you. She just commiserated with my condition. There's no such things that you thought she still love me. Maybe yes, she loves me as a good friend but not a lover. Lisa loves you. She loves you more than she had ever love me and I envy you for that. Cherish and treasure it Jennie. Please forgive her and forgive me too. Don't blame Lisa for her action. Put the blame on me because I was the one who was wrong of longing her love and care in my deathbed. By the time you read this letter, I might not be on this world anymore. Let me rest in peace, Jennie. Please forgive me for all my wrong doings and thank you so much for accepting me to be your friend. I'll always appreciate your kindness towards me. Before I end this letter I beg to you Jennie, please come back to Lisa. She needs your love to survive as a normal person.

                                        Yours
sincerely

                                     Eunha.

It has been a week since Eunha left this world and within that period, Jennie doesn't know how many time she has reread the letter from Eunha. She is clueless. There's something bothering her mind. The last line of Eunha letter, begging her to come back to Lisa. What does she mean by Lisa needs her love to survive as a normal person? Jennie can sense there's something wrong with it and today, she will make a move to find out the answer from her curiosity.

"Why must I do this? " Jennie asks to herself as she walks down the street of her neighbourhood area. If you remember, she needs to walk out a little bit from that area to get any public transport. Jennie decided to go to Lisa's apartment.

"I need to find an answer for this. " Jennie quickens her pace as she sees a taxi is heading to her way. She spreads her arm as if she is trying to stop the taxi.

"Where are you going miss? " The taxi driver asks to Jennie as Jennie hops into the passenger seat.

"Here. " Jennie hands a little piece of paper to the taxi driver. It has Lisa apartment's address written on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Miss we are here. "The taxi driver voice breaks Jennie reverie. Seems like Jennie really spacing out along the way to Lisa's place.

"Thank you. " Jennie says as she takes out a few notes from her handbag and hands them to the taxi driver.

"Most welcome Miss. Have a nice day. " Jennie can hear it even though she has slams close the door.

Jennie walks along the corridor until she reaches Lisa's unit. It's located at the fifth floor, door number two and ten steps after fire exit as Jennie always remember. She stands rooted in the ground, hesitates to enter the house.