Chapt 36 Juliet Saves Romeo

Manoban's Mansion

Lisa's Room

"Lisa, come down here. It's dangerous up there. " Amber persuades Lisa who is hiding herself by sitting on the highest closet in her room.

"No! You people are so bad! " Lisa shouts and peeks down to Amber.

"Please Lisa. Get down now or I'll climb up there too. " Amber comes nearer to the closet finding the way how she can climb up there to get Lisa.

"Don't! Get out of my room! Leave me alone here! " Lisa yells.

Meanwhile at downstairs of Manoban's Mansion..

"Krystal, what's happening here? Where is Dad and Mom? "  Jennie hurriedly gets Krystal who is waiting for her at the front door. She rushes to Manoban's Mansion as soon she got a call from Krystal. Tal sounds panic that Jennie couldn't hear what the lady told her earlier.

"Lisa, Amber. Lisa! Mom and Dad are talking with Rosé. " Tal wears her worried look.

"What happens to Lisa? " All sorts of terrible thoughts come up to torment  Jennie at the moment.

"I don't know how to explain it but Rosé scolded Lisa this morning and then small chaos happened. " Tal informs Jennie as they walk together to Lisa's room.

"What have she done? " Jennie knows that Lisa might have done something wrong that it had vented Rosé anger.

"Rosé caught her baking cakes... Errrr... Cake for you. "Tal hesitates to tell the matter to Jennie.

"Oh Gosh! " Jennie tamps her temple and sighs heavily. She remember Amber story when Amber found that Lisa baked a lot of cakes at her apartment.

"It's true Jennie. She will bake birthday cake for you every Saturday and today Rosé can't stand it anymore. I understand that Rosé scolded Lisa because she is worried about her sister but Rosé said one thing that funned Lisa amok." Tal pauses and takes a glance to Jennie.

"Mwo? " Jennie also looks to Krystal as they keep walking to reach Lisa room.

"Rosé threatened Lisa that she will send her to mental hospital. " Jennie suddenly stops her movement like her mind and body unable to function memontary.

"Jennie? "Tal startles with Jennie sudden stop.

"Oh Gosh! How could this be. I need to see her. " Jennie ignores Tal and quickened her pace.

Lisa's Room

"I'm not crazy. I'm fine. Leave me alone here!" Lisa shouts to her cousin, Amber while playing with the cake that she has baked this morning.

"I know you're not crazy. Come down here. What are you doing up there?" Amber who already tired of persuading Lisa is now sitting on the bed while watching Lisa.

"Finding some peace... " Lisa grins to Amber.

"It's really dangerous up there. What if you fall down and break your bones? " Amber rolls on the bed, trying to make their conversation sounds normal.

"No! Rosé wants me to send to mental hospital. She's the one who's crazy, not me. " Lisa purses her lower lips and shakes her head.

"Rosé is not here. She gets a 'lecture' from Mom and Dad. " Amber giggles in order to convince Lisa that Rosé really get scolded by their parents.

"Nah.... I don't want to move anywhere. I can see wide view of my rooms from here. It's like a citadel. And if anyone wants to make to the mental hospital, they can't get me easily. " Lisa says proudly while spreading her arms.