Chapt 5 Lisa who?

Aunty Dara Bistro

It's like every other night of her daily routine where Jennie sat at specified- corner of Aunty Dara Bistro with her piano to entertain the costumers. It's a common thing when ones can play the piano without a manuscript but what makes Jennie performance more special is she is a talented-blind girl who can play piano really well.

"Well everybody, this is the last song from me for tonight . I present to you, YOU by Basil Valdez." Jennie said to the audience.

Jennie starts her performance. Her fingers dance gracefully to beat each and every keys of the piano producing melodious song. The bistro went silent as all people in there have been put under a spell. When Jennie ended her performance, the audience's feed back, her performance was certainly amazing.

"Thank you and good night everyone. See you tomorrow." Jennie said to them and leave the stage.

"Wow Jennie, that was good." Jisoo praises Jennie as Jennie heads to the counter.

"Thank you Unnie. " Jennie replies short and take her seat inside the counter area.

"Hot chocs? " Jisoo offers.

"Yes please. " Jennie smile widely to Jisoo. She know what Jennie's favorite. A few minutes later Jisoo put a cup of hot chocolate and a plate of chocolate cake in front of Jennie.

"Chocolate cake? " Jennie reassured the smell.

"Yup little puppy ! Your nose is so good." Jisoo pats Jennie head lightly.

"Huish Unnie, You and Lili both are same. You two like to compare me with a dog!" Jennie pouts her lips showing her sulky face to Jisoo.

"Ouii, don't make your face like that.  It's ugly. " Jisoo pinches Jennie cheeks.

"Nah, eat your cake. My treat." Jisoo hands the fork to Jennie . Jennie eats the cake silently.  Jisoo shook her head to see Jennie behavior.

"This girl is so sensitive." Jisoo thought in her mind.

"Jennie,  I've to serve the costumer. You wait here okay? " Jisoo acknowledge Jennie who seems enjoying the cake so much.

"Hmmm. " Jennie nods knowingly.

As Jisoo finished serving the costumers, she returns to Jennie side. "Jennie this is the 520th time I ask this to you and today you have to answer me. " Jisoo starts.

"What is it Unnie? You even count them? " Jennie was so surprise

"It is about your beloved boyfriend." Jisoo answered short.

"Okay,  spit all out. " Jennie said and giggled.

"When you gonna introduce your boyfriend to me? I'm your bestfriend but I've never see his face. " Jisoo said in her sulky voice.

"Ouiii Unnie, it was not my intention. It's just you don't have the chance to meet him. He has to fetch me everyday and he is so busy. Maybe I can introduce you to him later when he got free time." Jennie explaines long to Jisoo.

"Then,  what kind of work that he's working now? " Jisoo seems doesn't satisfied with Jennie asnwer.

"Office boy" Jennie answers short.

"Huh? " Jisoo almost chocked on hearing that.

"Are you okay Unnie?" Jennie wears a worried look on her face when she heard the chocking sound.

"He is an office boy? " Jisoo didn't believe what she said.

"Yup, what's the problem Unnie? " Jennie didn't understand what bothered Jisoo that much with her answer.

"He is an office boy and he can use that luxury big motorbike?" Jisoo utters word by word.

"I don't know what kind of motorbike is that but I  know it is so expensive Jennie. " Jisoo added Jennie answers Jisoo with a loud laugh.

"Jennie,  why you laugh at me? " Jisoo cups Jennie face with her hands.

"Well,  his parent's are well off and he is actually can get what he want but his parents don't want to pamper him. He work at his father's company and live by his own. He got that motorbike after he persuade his father to buy his one. " Jennie answers long to feed Jisoo curiosity.

"Oh. " Jisoo jaw dropped as she know that Lisa is really rich .

"Then what makes you love him? " Jisoo utters her other question to Jennie.

"Do I have to answer that? " Jennie hesitate to answer Jisoo.

"Yes. You can pull back your words just now." Jisoo smirk.

"Well,  he never did anything special or out of ordinary . We meet and we talk about what ever crossed our mind at that moment. Yet, however mundane the topic, there was something inspirational about the way he talked or maybe it was the way he listened. He is a good listener who made me feel my comments were importance and a confidante who could always be trusted. His warmth, his humour, his kindness were like rays of light beaming into a stark ugly room. " Jennie pauses for a moment.

As she wants to continue. Jisoo cuts her.
"Aihhh,  it's enough. Stop your chessy things." Jisoo cover Jennie mouth with her palm.

"Just now , you are the one who ask me that!" Jennie removes Jisoo hands from her mouth.

"Jennie,  let me see your 'perfect' boyfriend. " Jisoo pleads to Jennie while holding Jennie hand.

"He is not here. How I'm going to show him to you. " Jennie chuckles .

"You don't have his picture?" Jisoo still want to have a look on Jennie boyfriend figure.

"Erm.. I think I have his picture in my phone. Our selfie picture together. Try have a look in my gallery." Jennie said while handed her phone to Jisoo.

Jisoo quickly grabs the phone and browse Jennie picture. Jisoo scrolls down the album and finally she stops at one picture. She gasped.

"Je.. Jennie, this is your boyfriend? " Jisoo stammer on asking that to Jennie.

"Ne, why Unnie? " Jennie feel uneasy when she heard Jisoo was stammered.

"Oh nothing. Sh.. He is so pre.. Handsome." Jisoo lied to Jennie. "Is there something wrong Unnie? " Jennie can feel Jisoo hides something from her.

"PICK ME UP!! PICK ME UP! " Jennie's phone ring at the same time save Jisoo from answering Jennie. Lisa's name appears on the screen.

"Jen,  Lili call you. " Jisoo hands the phone to Jennie.

"Hello Li. Okay. " Jennie answers and end the call at a short time.

"Unnie,  Lili has already waiting for me outside. I'll go first." Jennie informs to Jisoo and makes her way leaving the bistro.

"Lili!! " Jennie walks to the usual spot where Lisa waits for her.

"Nini,  let's go home. We need to hurry. I think it's going to rain." Lisa said while observing the dark night skies. Flashes of lightning lit up the darkened skies followed by cracks of thunder as though in reply. Lisa helps Jennie to wear the helmet and speeds her motorbike.

The speed of motorbike couldn't fight the mother nature. Suddenly it began to rain cats and dogs when they are at the middle of the road to home. Lisa has to stop her motorbike and find a shelter.

"Huissh, raining at late night. What kind of season is now." Lisa mumbles alone.

"Nini, wear this. You might catch a cold." Lisa wraps Jennie body with her jacket.

"Lili, it would be good if we have a car." Jennie pouts her lips to Lisa. Lisa stares her beloved girlfriend and then look away to the skies which keeps spilling its contents mercilessly to each and every exposed surface.

At the other side of the road. Jisoo stops her car across the road where the couple shelter themselves from the downpour.

"Is that really you Lisa? " She stares from distance with her observing sight.