Chapt 50 Time

If she could turn back the time, Jennie wished they had not gone to the park that day. It was the day which flipped Lisa's life tremendous. Today, Lisa had an appointment with Dr. Sorn, an Ophthalmologist that Dr. T recommend to them. They just finished meeting her awhile ago and now there are making their way to leave the place. Since Lisa chose to keep silent, Jennie didn't dare to utter any words to her. From time to time, she just keep glancing to Lisa as they walk arm in arm along the corridor and because of that, their way to the car seems like eternity.

"Hmmm Lisa. " Jennie gained her courage to speak with her lover.

"Ne? " Lisa respond short without looking to Jennie. She keeps walking as Jennie guides her way. Their pace is not too slow neither too fast. Sometimes Jennie has to pull Lisa arm to divert her move as she might bump into any hospital attendants who are wheeling the patients with the wheelchair.

"Are you alright? " Jennie asks and gazes at Lisa again.

"I'm fine. " Lisa curves a smile on her face. Jennie knew it, it's a fake smile.

"Lisa, about your eyes...... " Jennie takes a breath to continue. " I thought we have finished discussing about it earlier. " Lisa cuts Jennie before Jennie could say anything.

"Everything will be fine my love. " Jennie murmurs softly. She afraid that Lisa might fume into anger if she ever say  anything more.

"Love, where should we head to?" Lisa asks. Jennie just realized that they stopped momentarily at a junction before they could reach the exit.

"Oh, here. " Jennie quickly grabs Lisa arm and guides her lover to turn to the right and leave the place.

Without a word, they step into the car leaving the hospital area.

"Xen, take us to the mall. " Lisa commands to the driver. Jennie gazes at Lisa who sits adjacent to her at the back seat confusingly. They suppose to head to their villa and now Lisa asked the driver to change their destination.

"What are we going to do there? " Jennie don't have any idea on why Lisa wanted to take her to the mall.

"We are going to find a new dress or gown for you. " Lisa diverts her blank gaze to Jennie. Jennie notices that Lisa is smiling and this smile is genuine.

"Huh, a new dress? What for? " Jennie is still clueless with it.

"Nini, you're such a granny. " Lisa chuckles . "We're going to attend the function at the orphanage tomorrow night right?" Lisa ruffles Jennie hair.

"Oh, I see. Ottoke! Some of my brain cells had degenerated. " Jennie chuckles too. She completely forgot the event for tomorrow  night.

"We will find the best dress for you. " Lisa said.

Neeih Boutique...

"Lisa, I think it's the boutique that you mentioned to me. " Jennie said. They stop right in front one of the small unit of the retails. Neeih Boutique, Jennie reads the name.

"Is it Neeih Boutique? " Lisa asks for information. " Yup. " Jennie assures it.

"Okay. Let's have a look for your dress
" Lisa drahs Jennie to enter the boutique. Jennie has to redirect their way as Lisa heads to the wrong direction.

"Whose boutique is this Lisa? "Jennie asks as they walk into the place. She could tell that the designer is talented.

"You'll know it soon. " Lisa just smile and tighten her grip on Jennie hands.

"Welcome Mr. And Mrs. Manoban. " Jennie heard a familiar voice greets them.

"Mr and Mrs. Manoban? " Jennie is a bit startle to hear it. "Wait! I know that voice. "She thought slowly, she turns her body to face the person.