Chapt 49 Our Home

"Nini, wake up love." Lisa shook Jennie gently. Jennie sleeps soundly in her arms. Her warm breath brushed her neck, sending a tickling sense through her body.

"Errmmm... I'm still sleepy and tired. " Jennie whines softly and snuggles closer to Lisa. Their bare skin touched.

" I think it's already morning Jennie." Lisa said and caresses her hair. When she opened her eyes just now, everything seems dark. Just then, she remember the fact that she can't see with her eyes.

"It's you who made me worn out. " Jennie put the blame on Lisa which caught Lisa to giggle. Their 'game' last night was so awesome.

"Alright. Alright. It's my fault. " Lisa wraps her arms around Jennie tighter. Jennie mouns softly when Lisa warm body touched her cold skin.

"Can you pull the blanket up a bit. I'm cold. " Jennie whines like a baby. Lisa did what Jennie requested to her.

"I wish we could stay like this forever. " Jennie pecks Lisa lips. It's so good to cuddle in bed with Lisa and feel her warmth. She feels safe.

"Me too. But time won't await us. Now get up and take your bath. " Lisa chuckles and she purposely pinches Jennie's cheek.

"Why you need to rush? Where are we going? " Jennie pulls her long face. A bit sulky with Lisa. She thought Lisa would spoil her even more but she was wrong.

"We are going to meet the doctor and go home right? " Lisa reminds Jennie. Only that Jennie realized that they are not even at their villa. It's one of the room in the orphanage.

"Oh, you're right." Jennie sighs. She grops her phone and found it under Lisa pillow. When she takes a look on the watch, it shows that it is 8.00 am.

"It's only 8.00 am." Jennie says.

"Good then, we have plenty time to settle this. I can't wait to come back home. " There's a cheerful tone in Lisa voice. She just can't wait to get home.

"You take your bath first. I'll have it after you. " Jennie chuckles and grabs the whole blanket for her. She curls up in the blanket and cocoons herself.

"Nini! Why did you take the blanket. " Lisa covers her naked body with her hands.

"How would I walk to the bathroom? I can't see neither. " Lisa muttets in her  low voice. Jennie pulls down the blanket from her head and looks to Lisa.

"I'll help you. " Jennie uses the blanket to cover her body and gets up from the bed. She takes a towel for Lisa from the wardrobe.

"Here's your towel. " Jennie wraps the towel around Lisa naked body and then she props Lisa back to let her sit on the bed.

"Get the wheelchair for me love. " Jennie did as what Lisa told her. Slowly Lisa lowers herself from the bad and from the help of Jennie, she manage to sit on the wheelchair.

"Let's take a bath together. " Jennie said. In no time she pushes the wheelchair to the bathroom and they take bath together.

Jennie wheel's Lisa to the dining hall aftera maid came  to inform them that their breakfast is ready. When they came down, the children have finished their breakfast. The only person left at the dining hall is Dr. T

"Good morning Dr. T. " Jennie greets Dr. T. It seems like she has been waiting for them.

"Good morming."Dr. T reply her with a smile on her face.

"Have your seat Jennie and let's have breakfast. " Dr. T gestures Jennie to sit at any vacant chairs around the long dining table. Jennie chooses a sit in front of Dr. T and she wheels Lisa to sit beside her.