Chapt 16 The Reason Why

Lisa drives Jennie straight to her home after a long day she stayed at her place. Today is Jennie day off as Aunty Dara Bistro undergoes some renovation. It has been closed for two days. Today Lisa just received calls from her family members and didn't get to celebrate her birthday together as all of them are not in Korea. Lisa parent's are now at Australia, visiting their branch there while Rosé had to attend urgent meeting in USA.

"Beep." Lisa looks to her phone. A message is received. Lisa reads the text.

From: Amber

"Hey bro! Happy birthday! I miss you dude. Let's meet up at your place.

From: Lisa

Thanks bro. Let's hang out outside. How about Cloud Three Sixty?

Lisa feels like she needs to go somewhere. She needs someone to talk to and the right person is Amber.

Few seconds later Amber replies.

From: Amber

Anything for you, birthday girl!

Lisa swings her car and heads to the Cloud Three Sixty Bar.

Cloud Three Sixty Bar

Cloud Three Sixty Bar is a popular rooftop bar in Seoul. An exclusive place to lounge back with loved one, soak up the city in a full 360° sweep of view and even party late into the night. They indulge in some of the world's finest champagne, exotic cocktails, wine ---by---the----glass or non----- alcoholic beverages in the bar area or you can go all the way for memorable dinner of wide variety choices of cuisines at thier restaurant. Located far above the traffic jams and little annoyance of big city life, the bar indeed a right choice for those who needs some relaxation and peace.

Lisa takes a table for two and waits for Amber. Waiting all alone makes her remember the day's chain events.

"Nini, I thought your visual impairment is permanent?" Lisa still didn't believe that Jennie will restore her sight in two weeks of time.

"Nope. I've been waiting for an eye donor for years. Didn't I tell you about that? " Lisa stares to Jennie. Jennie never tells her that her sight can be restored. Lisa don't know about it. Never know.

"Wazzup Bro! " Lisa is taken back to reality as someone taps her on her shoulder. Lisa knows she is Amber.

"Wazzup wazzup! " Lisa stands and hugs Amber.

"Oih, Lisa. You looks more handsome now. " Amber takes her seat across Lisa. They haven't meet each other for a quite long time as both of them are busy with their family's business.

"Of course I am far more handsome than you. " Lisa smirks.

"What ever! I admit that. So, what we gonna have for tonight birthday girl? I'm hungry." Amber look to the empy table. Lisa didn't order anything yet.

"You choose. Tonight is my treat. Say yes to anything except seafood. " Lisa says. She is allergic to seafood. (Sympre gawa gawa ko lang yung allergic seafood taee hahaha)

"No Lis. It is my treat. Today is your day. " Amber rejects the offer kindly. She knows that Lisa family members are not here to celebrate her birthday. She is the only one left with Lisa at Korea right now.

So they orders the food and enjoy their bonding time that much.

"Amber, Jennie got an eye donor. " Lisa says while chewing her food.

Amber stops eating and stares to Lisa with her unblinking eyes. "Jinja? Wow! That's good! " Amber is completely happy with the news. Amber knows that Jennie is Lisa girlfriend but she haven't meet Jennie yet.