Chapt 45 Dr. T

Unknown Place....

Night.

She is sitting on the sofa in the dimly illuminated room. Not doing anything. Just leaned her back to the posh sofa while staring to a motionless laying body on the bed.

"Leo... " The name came out from her mouth out of sudden. When she realized it, she closes her eyes pushing back her thought.

"Jennie.. " Her attention is drawn to a barely audible whisper. She wanders her gaze around in order to search for the source.

"Jennie... " She heard it once again. It's no doubt, the ine who is laying in the bed has regain her consciousness. Slowly, she walks close to the bed.

"Jennie.. Nini.. " The one who just regained her consciousness utters that name again. This time her voice is much clear than before.

"Finally you wake up Leo." She whisper to her ear. She can see that the girl didn't make any movement, just like what she had expected.

"Who are you? " The girl asks. Her voice nearly can't be heard as the bandage around her head restrict her jaw movement.

"What have you done to me! Why I cant move my body? Why you blindfolded my eyes?  " The lady snarls. She knew it, even if that lady tried to move her body, her effort is useless.

"This is how you say thank you to the one who saved you? " She sits on the edge of the bed and brings her hands to that lady hair. She fondles her hair softly.

"Who are you?  Ans where I am? " The lady asks again to her. She pulls back her hands, stops her movement immediately.

"You talk too much Leo. " She didn't get mad instead she chuckles to see that Lady's reaction.

"I'm not Leo! My name is Lisa. Lisa Manoban. " The lady said. She is a little bit startle to hear it but she manage not to show her surprise expression.

"Well done. You just passed an amnesia test. " She scoffs. She walks to a table and returns to Lisa side with a stethoscope.

"How did I get here? " Lisa asks to the lady but the latter didn't bother her. The lady checks her heart beat using the stethoscope. Is she a doctor? Lisa still unsure about it.

"Didn't I said earlier? I saved you, that's why you're here." The lady finally answers her questions once has done with her checking.

"You're not even answering my questions. " Lisa grits her teeth, trying to control her patient. With her condition and she is unable to see the sorrounding, she started to get irritated with the lady.

"Poor you Lisa Manoban. Your life is poor of dramas. " The lady cackles. It sends a horrified sense through Lisa body.

"What do you mean? " Lisa recoils. If she is able to move her hands, she will surely chokes the lady to force her for an explanation.

"Don't you remember what happened to you? " The lady whispers to her ear. Slowly she tries to remember the last thing she do before she woke up at this unknown place.

"Someone hit my head and then I can't remember what's next. " Lisa says to the lady as the memories rushed back to her mind.

"Oh, so that's their tactic." The lady respond to her. Lisa feels that the lady is so close to her. She is laying on the bed and most probably the lady sit at the bedside and propped her elbows on it, facing her.

"What tactic? " Lisa frowns. She forces her muscles to lift up her body but it didn't work.

As Lisa don't understand what she mean the lady read the newspaper about Lisa's accident and missing.