Chapt 43 Lisa's Missing

Park

"Krystal, look around. Try to find Jennie." Amber says to Krystal. She slows down her car movement. Both Amber and Krystal were about to go home after their office hour when suddenly Jennie called Amber. Jennie is crying. Her voice disperse within her sobbing until they can't hear what Jennie was trying to tell them. Only the last line of her words caught Amber hearing — Lisa. " Krystal took the call and tried to talk with Jennie. Only then they knew, Jennie is at the park.

"I didn't see her. " Krystal can't hide  her worries. She suspected something went wrong.

"Did she tell you where she is? Specific location? "Amber also throws her sight out of the window. How she wished that her eyes could be like a camera lenses which can zoom in and zoom out at that moment. Well that little bit weird if you asks me.

"Amber! Amber! Stop! " Krystal pat Amber arm repeatedly, making the latter's steps on the brake paddle immediately.

"Jennie? You found Jennie? " Amber traces Krystal gaze. She's looking to one direction or specifically a public toilet. There's a petite girl walking back and forth frantically.

" I think that's Jennie. "Krystal unbuckles her seatbelt and goes out from the car first. Amber focuses her eyes to that girl.

"Absolutely she is. " She also steps out from the car and traces Krystal who already gets Jennie.

"Jennie, why are you crying? Where is Lisa? " Amber ask to Jennie who is crying in Krystal embrace.

"I..... Don't know.... Where is.... Li... Lisa. " Jennie shakes her head. Her eyes are swollen and her face was so red like she has been crying for hours. Ambers remember what Lisa told her,  Jennie is so fragile.

"What? " Amber frowns. Krystal holds Amber arm signalling her not to worsen the situation.

"Tell me Jennie, what is really happening " Krystal is more calm in handling this kind of matter. She's sweet, kind and more than her age. That's what caught Amber heart.

"Lisa went to the toilet to pee. I wait for her for almost an hour but she didn't come back. " Jennie tries to talk steadily within her hiccup because of too much crying.

"Have you tried to call her? "Amber peeks down to look for Jennie for the assurance.

"She didn't pick up the calls. " Jennie cries even more. Amber stares to Jennie with her blank face. She lost her words. Wheres Lisa has gone to? If she intended to make a prank to Jennie, it is not the right time. The dusk nearly come, the clouds are getting heavy, the weathers forecast is right. Soon it's going to rain.

"What if we try to look for Lisa? Who knows she is still around. " Krystal come out with her suggestion. Amber diverts her gaze to her girlfriend and nods her agreement.

"Alright. We spread. Jennie, you'll go with Krystal. I'll find Lisa alone. Whether you find Lisa or not we'll meet later here at 6:30 ." Amber strokes Jennie hair softly. She feels pity towards her. Amber steps back and before she stars her mission to find Lisa, she glances back to Krystal for the last time, making a brief eye contact telling her girlfriend to look after Jennie.

"Let's find Lisa, Jennie. It's getting late and going to rain too. " Krystal says to Jennie as she takes a glance to her wristwatch. It struck 6. 00 pm . She doesn't know whether that thirty minutes before 6.30 pm is enough for them to look for Lisa.

"What if we can't find Lisa? " Jennie still in her miserable state. Krystal can feel that she's trembling.

"Don't say that. We must try to find her first. " Krystal tighten her embrace around Jennie. Hoping that it would give some encouragement to Jennie.