Chapt 29 BIG SURPRISE

Jennie and Ella Bedroom.

"Am I'm look good in this dress? "  Jennie asks to her sister, Ella through the reflection from the mirror . Ella is sitting on the bed, watching Jennie who is busy checking herself infront on the mirror.

"It's the tent times you ask me the same thing to me unnie. I swear if you ask me for the eleventh times, you'll turn to ugly witch.  " Ella rolls her eyes to Jennie and obviously Jennie can see that.

"Ella. " Jennie turns her body to face her sister. She folds her arms and glares to Ella.

"Oh my!  I can't believe that I'll say this but my dearest unnie, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, you are beautiful and nice as always. " Ella walks closer to Jennie.

"Nothing to worry. Any clothes match you very well.  " Ella says as she pinches Jennie cheeks.

"I wonder what kind of surprised, you'll get tonight. Do you know it? " Ella is so curious.

"Molla . It wouldn't be surprise anymore if I knew it either. " Jennie shrugs.

"What if Oppa Li proposed to you? " By looking to the way Jennie dressed up and how excited her unnie is, Ella starts to come out with her theory.

Obviously Ella never meet Lisa yet. So she doesn't have any idea that Lisa is a girl not a MAN.

"I don't think so. " Jennie blinking several times. Shock.

"Wae? " Ella recoils. She drops her ass on the bed again, frustrated with her unnie reaction. Jennie didn't bother to answer Ella neither. She just keep fixing her dress and hair.

"What if Oppa Li takes you for a romantic dinner? " Ella guesses another theory of hers. Well, typical birthday's celebration where boyfriend takes her girlfriend out for dinner. It must be romantic one!

"Maybe. " Jennie thinks that Ella might be true.

"Don't you think that this is the first time I'll have a diner for my birthday with Lili? " Jennie asks back to Ella.

"Oh yeah. " Ella starts to realize the truth. Jennie has never went out for a dinner date with Lisa before.

"And I ain't sure about that romantic dinner though. Lili has never done anything romantic to me before. " Jennie informs that to Ella. Upon hearing that Ella jaw drops, utterly dumbfounded to hear the fact about Lisa. The unromantic future brother - in - law.

"How come you can date a guy like him? What a pathetic girlfriend you are! " Ella taps on her temple, then raises her hand over her face in a mocking gesture.

"Shut up!  It's my love life anyway. Not yours. " Jennie hits Ella with a pillow. The room was filled with their laughter , shrieks and teasing words.

"PICK ME UP! PICK ME UP!  " Jennie phone rings. Both Jennie and Ella stop right away on hearing that. The tone rings lika a squeaking sound of ducks.

"Oh my goodness! You still use the same weird ringtone?" Ella says in disbelief .

"Shhh!" Jennie shushes her sister as she picks her phone to answer the incoming call.

"Hello Lili." Jennie says.

"All right. " The call ended. Ella knows that Lili must have waiting outside.

"Romeo is waiting for his Juliet huh? " Ella teases Jennie.

"Romeo and Juliet? That's so tragic! "  Jennie rolls her eyes to Ella in return.

"I'll go now. " Jennie picks her handbag and starts to walk out from the room. Ella follow her sister from behind.

Downstairs...