Chapt 52 We Aren't together

One and half year later.

"Alright baby, Daddy has to go to work. Come to mummy." The one year old baby girl exchanged hands. The little baby whine as if she don't want to be apart from the Daddy.

"Aww... Daddy want to spend my time with you too but Daddy has important duty today. See you at night okay?" The man soothes and kisses her soft cheeks.

"You should go now, Taehyung. You might be late." Jennie reminds him as she glances to the clock.

"Yeah. You're right." Taehyung also looks to his wrist watch. He walks first and Jennie follows him behind, heading the main door of the villa.

"Would you come home for lunch?" Jennie asks to him as he put on his black shiny shoes. He is so neat in his police uniform.

" I don't think so. I have an important duty today." He smiles to Jennie and then diverts his gaze to his beloved daughter. She is cute just like her mother.

"Okay." Jennie nods knowingly. She hands the bag that Taehyung always bring to his work.

"Jennie, are you alright?" Taehyung asks. He sense that Jennie didn't talk that much this morning like she thinks too much in her mind.

"I'm fine." Jennie assures him. The biggest lie that Taehyung can always figure out because she really don't know how to hide her expression and feeling.

"Do you still think about her?" Taehyung tilts up Jennie chin so that she could face him.

"What are you talking about? Today it is enough of one and half year she left me. Why should I think and care about her?" Jennie scoffs sarcastically. She looks away from Taehyung gaze.

"You said you don't care about her anymore but you count the days she left you."Taehyung said half smiling while shaking his head.

"You're going to be late." Jennie avoids to answer him any longer. Lucky that the time is running leaving them. Taehyung really could be late to his work.

"See you at night. Call me immediately if you need anything." Taehyung reminds her and walks fast to his car. Jennie just nods her head, signalling that she got what Taehyung told her.

"Let's go baby. We'll spend our time together." Jennie said to her little baby as Taehyung car slowly fade away from her gaze.

The villa's living room...

"You woke up a bit early today sweetie." Jennie said. The baby girl  watches her intently with her beautiful eyes. When Jennie touches her cheeks and it delights her. The little baby is learning how to roll over right now.

"Mummy is so lucky to have you. Do you know Mummy loves you so much?" Jennie talks to baby and surprisingly the baby seems understand what she is talking about when she let a soft chuckle as response to Jennie.

"Thank you for bringing a happiness and replaced all frown in my life." Jennie murmurs softly as she keeps observing the face of the little baby.

Meanwhile at the other side of world..

"We'll go back to Sokor  in another few hours." A lady peeks up to Lisa beside her as they adjacent to each other at the airport, waiting for their departure time.

"Yeah." Lisa responds without looking to the lady beside her . The shades that covered her eyes making it hard for the young lady to trace what Lisa looked to.