Chapt 28 Were Good, but...

Early in the morning, around 6:00 am, a terrible noise shou out from the left side of her bed, awakening Lisa from her wonderful slumber. As her hand reaches over to shut the source of noise, her demon alarm clock, she realises that once again, it is yet another day. Is 6:00 am even consider as early? Urrmm.... Yes for today! Because she still sleepy plus a feel of slight dizzy in her head.

"I can't move my right hand. Why? " Lisa thinks as she yawns and wipes away the grit of last night sleep using her left hand.

Lisa turns her head to the right and found Jennie is sleeping soundly like a baby in her arm. The tickling warm breath of Jennie brushes her face, leaving goosebumps through her body. Now Lisa remembered, Jennie sleeps here at her place, sharing the same bed with her and the funniest thing is, Lisa becomes the new Mr. Teddy for Jennie. As much bigger but skinny. Ohoo!!  This Mr. Teddy is alive for sure.

"Nini love. "  Lisa chuckles as she scans Jennie face. Even if she is sleeping, she's still cute. Her mouth is slightly open as she inhales and exhales air forming a rhythmic pattern of breathing. Lisa tilts Jennie chin upward to shut her hanging open mouth but it seems useless as it drops again.

Lisa removes her arm  from Jennie slowly and put a soft pillow under Jennie head, replacing her arm. She manages to do that successfully without disturbing Jennie sleep. Lisa brings herself to sit on the bed. Then, she turns her gaze to Jennie again. Her shirt looks bigger on Jennie petite body, revealing her smooth skin of her exposed shoulder. From head to toe, Lisa gaze stops at Jennie short slender legs.

"Wow! So sexy! " Lisa gulps. She hits her head repeatedly in order to shake off the pervert thoughts of hers. She pulls up the blanket and covers Jennie body with it.

"I'd better take my bath. " Lisa knows she cant sit any longer there so she lazily drags herself to leave the bed. The sleepy mode still lingering her head but then she needs to get up anyway. WORK.

"My phone is not here lastnight?" Lisa grabs her phone which is now above Jennie head. She checks if there is any  messages for her and she found... NONE..

"Perhaps, Aunty Yoona forgot to send her report to me lastnight. " Lisa places the phone on the bedside table and heads to the bathroom.

"LISA!!!! LISA!!! " Jennie shouts hysterically. She gropes for Lisa. To her horror, the bed was empty.

"LILI!!!!!!! " Jennie yelps, calling Lisa name again.

"Jennie?" Lisa turns off the shower just to make sure her hearing.

"LILIIIIIIIIII!! " Lisa can hear clearly it is Jennie voice. Is there anything wrong? Lisa quickly grabs her towel and wraps her naked body.

"Nini? " Lisa walks out from the bathroom amd rushes to her bed where Jennie is. Lisa found that Jennie is sitting on the bed, hugging her kness tightly. She seems so frightened like a little puppy which lost its mother.

"Lili.... Where are you? " Frantically Jennie searches for Lisa. She throws her gaze with no direction, desperately trying to locate where Lisa voice comes from.

"Nini? What happened to you? " Lisa shudder and quickly sits at the edge of the bed. Gets Jennie hand and hold them tight. Jennie feels them. COLD as ICE.

"Lili, it's dark. Everything is dark. " Jennie stammers. Her body is trembling, her teeth are shuttering. Jennie seems so frightened.

"Huh? Look, I'm here. Can you see me? " Lisa cups Jennie face, pulls her head lightly to look to her.

"Where? "Jennie gaze seems blank.

"I am right in front of you. " Lisa frowns. Her hands shaking as panic raises through her body.