Chapt 3 My Lili

"Jennie! You're boyfriend is waiting" Jisoo unnie shouted from the front counter as her eyes caught Lisa figure outside the bistro. Lisa is waiting for Jennie on her motorbike. She is wearing a full-faced helmet and wore a black leather jacket. All in black. Jisoo is Jennie best friend. They worked at Aunty Dara's Bistro. Well, Jennie didn't work as waiters or what so ever. She play piano at the Bistro for entertain the costumer.

"Jisoo unnie I'll go back first" Jennie took out her cane and starts to walk. Jisoo helps Jennie tonopen the door.

"Jennie,when you gonna introduce your mysterious boyfriend to me? " Jisoo asked Jennie for the 500 times. Jennie never introduce Lisa to Jisoo formally. She just know that her bestfriend's boyfriend name is Lili.

"Later Unnie,  See you tomorrow" Jennie left the bistro and head's to Lisa direction.

"Later? Jennie.. Jennie you said that for another  501 times" Jisoo shook her head smile.
"This girl is really weird and her boyfriend is mysterious too.  Really a perfect two!" Jisoo chuckled alone while looking at Jennie who already reached Lisa's side.

"Lili! You're early today?" Jennie stuck out her hand and Lisa took her hand and interlaced their fingers together. Jennie will do to make sure that the person is really Lisa. Only Lisa knew what to do when Jennie sticks out her hand like that.

"Today..  I got less work to do" Lisa answered her girlfriend "How was your work my Nini!?" Lisa asked while helping Jennie to wear the helmet. Lisa addressed Jennie as Nini. Jennie new affectionate name.

"Starting from tomorrow, I have to work at night"

"Why? " Lisa seemed surprise to hear what Jennie informed her just now.

"Aunty Dara said there a lot of costumers at night. The costumers want me entertain them" Jennie pouted her lips to Lisa.

"My sweetheart is so popular now huh? " Lisa pinched her cheeks and that make Jennie giggles.

"Li, let's go to your place first" Jenniw said to Lisa and with that Lisa helped Jennie to ride on her motorbike and head's to Lisa place.

*****

LISA'S APARTMENT

"I'll bring some drinks for us. What do you want Nini?" Lisa live alone in her apartment. So, there's no maid to help her .

"Orange juice. Don't put too much ice cube!" Jennie said to Lisa

"Alright ma'am" Lisa salute to Jennie but then Jennie couldn't even see Lisa action. Jennie rest herself on Lisa couch. She didn't even know how Lisa apartment looks like but she can feel that her boyfriend place is comfortable place to live in. She might not be able to see with her eyes but her other sensory are so good. The scent inside the house is so fresh. The furniture arrangement are so neat. Since the first time come to his house she never spot any dust on the floor. Jennie can feel that Lisa is a neat and hygienic person.

"What are you thinking about sweetie? " Lisa suddenly sit beside Jennie and kissed her cheek.

"Li! You want me to kill me huh!? " Jennie pinched Lisa waist. She was really shocked with Lisa sudden appearance.

"Ouuuchh... Jennie it hurt" Lisa rubbed her burning waist.

"My Nini is so brutal" Lisa pulled Jennie close to her.

"Lili, is it okay for you if i work at night? " Jennie starts their conversation.

"Huh? What's the problem if you work at night then? " Lisa questioned Jennie back.

"I'm afraid it would trouble you. Later, you have to fetch me from work late at night" Jennie leaned her head on Lisa shoulder and signed.

"Huh? Who said I'm gonna fetch you later? You go back by yourself Nini" Lisa said with her no mercy voice. She just want ro tease Jennie.

Jennie quickly removed herself from Lisa embraced. " Lili!! You're so cruel. Then who's gonna pick me" Jennie eyes become teary.

"I don't know" Lisa make her way to the kitchen. Jennie started to cry.

"Lili don't love me anymore" Jennie sobbed bitterly and make her way to the kitchen too. She knew really well Lisa's house. There's no problem for her to trace the path.

"Lili, don't you love me anymore? You're pretty girlfriend? It's okay. I won't trouble you!" Jennie said with hiccup in her voice.

"This shorty princess is really conscious of  herself huh? Still can praised  herself in this condition" Lisa said in her mind while observing Jennie.

"Jennie, why are you talking to the fridge? I'm here at the sink" Lisa hold her laughter when she saw Jennie stand right in front of her fridge while crying.

"Huh?" Jennie couldn't believed that. She touched the object in front of her. A metal body.

"Lili!!!!! " Jennie screamed out of her lungs and stompet her feet.

"Oh,  my Nini, I'm not that cruel to let my PRETTY girlfriend went home alone at late night" Lisa moved close to Jennie and hugged her.

"Husssh, now stop crying. I'll send you to work amd fetch you home, Okay? " Lisa assured Jennie amd stroke her back to comfort her falling tears.

"Promise? " Jennie asked

"Promise, now stop crying. You're such a crying baby" Lisa chuckled on saying that.

"Okay. It's deal!" Jennie quickly removed herself from Lisa and jumped happily. Lisa shook her head to see Jennie behavior. She knew that Jennie is such a drama queen.

"Nini,let me send you home. It's ready late" Lisa said and glanced to the clock.

*****

LISA POV

Hi everyone, I'm sure Jennie had already told you our story. Let me introduce myself properly to you. My name is Lalisa Manoban. You can call me Lisa. What do you want to know about me?  My backround? I'm not the only child in the family. I have a sister who is 1year older than me. Ros. My parent's is indeed wealthy and their properties can support our family to sevent generation but they always wanted me to stand on my feet and be independent in life. As you can see. I live on my own in my apartment. No maids and no driver to help me around. I work at my father's company as an DESPETCH JUNIOR. Can you see how how my father treated me? He wanted me to start from the bottom before I could hold a higher position in the company.  He is so stingy to me ( I think) . You don't know how hard it was to persuade him to buy me a motobike. If not, I have to use the public transport to go to work and so on which is so crazy!

And about Jennie. Yeah I think Jennie didn't realize that I'm not a real man.  She just to naive or she just pretend not to know? I am also not sure about this. I don't really know how come. I can fall in love with this girl. When my eyes first laid on her. I know my heart has found it's missing piece. She is generally serious and fierce but she is just too wonderful. She is not only stubborn but she's also do not trust many people even if they are her close friends or colleagues. She weight too much before making friends and that's why it took almost a year for me to win her heart. I shall remember this for the rest of my life.

My first attempt to be closeto her was by pretending that I'm a taxi driver.  I burrowed my sister car just to fetch Jennie from her work everyday. Since that day. I got the opportunity to talk to her and see her everyday. So, the routine happened for almost a year until one day, she caught me that I'm not a real taxi driver. That was stupid of me . You know why? I still remember vividly what she said to me. That was one night when i drove her home from work. She walked to her house but then she returned to my car. She swung her cane over the roof of my car and knocked my window's side "Lisa, I knew you're not a taxi driver when you always put a cheap fare for me" She smiled to me and left. That night. I got the gut to confess my true feeling towards her. As you can see. I'm already taken. Sorry ladies. I am Jennie boyfriend.

AN/ Sakit sa mata...