Chapt 53 The Next Right Thing

"Hi Julie baby, Daddy is home. " Taehyung drop his bag and spread his hands widely as he is welcoming the little baby into his embrace .

"Your duty ended earlier today? "Jennie asks to Taehyung and picks up his bag from the floor. They walks together to the dining table.

"Yeah. How are you today? " Taehyung takes a glance to Jennie and then focusing to his attention to his daughter.

"I'm fine? " Jennie gazes to Taehyung weirdly. What kind of question is that?

"Yoona told me you didn't take your lunch? " Taehyung says out of sudden. They sit around the dining table.

"I lost my appetite to eat today. " Jennie stutters. She was totally trapped.

"You should eat some. What if you get sick? Julie will miss her Mummy. " Taehyung said while taking Julie hands and makes an action like she is crying.

"Let's eat our dinner now. I'm hungry. " Jennie changes their topic and put their meal on the plates.

"Were leaving Jennie. See you tomorrow. " Taehyung said. Julie is sleeping soundly in his arm. It's their daily routine. After taking their dinner, Taehyung will play for awhile with Julie until she feels tired.

"Drive safely. " Jennie smiles to him and at the same time she plants a kiss on Julie's forehead.

"Taehyung, are you sure you can handle all of this? Don't you think you need a companion to take care of Julie and also you? " Jennie blurts what she has in her mind. Taehyung gaze to her and curves his faint smile.

"You don't want to take care of Julie anymore? " Taehyung raises his eyebrows as he utters her golden question to Jennie.

"No! It is not what I meant ." Jennie shakes her head. Taehyung might misunderstood her words.

"I just think being single father is not easy Taehyung. She is growing up yet she needs your love and attention while you have so much responsibilities to handle. Could you dwell your body into two and do all the tasks as parents and also as a cop? You know how your work is. " Jennie explains long.

"I thought you could be always her mother." Taehyung countered her. Jennie knew he has a different meaning behind his statement.

"If I ever wanted to find a new mother for her. I want to woman to be you,  Jennie. You know how my feeling towards you. " Taehyung continued. Jennie guessing is right. Taehyung still keep a hope in her.

"But I don't feel the same as you. " Jennie sighs and locks her gaze to the ground. How she would tell Taehyung that  she can't give her heart to him. She just can't.

"Wae? You still love her? "Taehyung words strikes Jennie heart. She lifts up her head and locks her eyes to him.

"I don't understand what you see in her. She left you and went missing without any news yet you still want to wait for her to come back? " Taehyung steps forward and gets near to Jennie. He control his voice as not let Julie to wake up.

"Wake up,  Jennie! This kind of love won't go anywhere! " Taehyung whispers to her ear and then steps back. Jennie feels something stabbing her heart. Taehyung reminder hurts her heart.

"Lisa has came back. She came here this morning." Jennie didn't know where she found to courage to say so to Taehyung. Her voice is so clear and it's really convincing . Jennie could see Taehyung facial expression changed. He is utterly shocked.

"Taehyung, you should go home now and rest. Take Julie here tomorrow. I will always be her babysitter or godmother or any name that suits to it. " She hinted him to leave.