Chapt 26 Jisoo's Surprise

Manoban Holdings

"Drrt... Drrt... Drrt.. " The repeated vibrating and beeping sound from Lisa's phone electrocutes her brain to reality. She glances to her wristwatch 4:30 in the afternoon . Who would ever call her at this hour?

She quickly grabs the phone which she puts at the right side of her desk. She reads the name that appears on the screen...   My Love Nini...

"Kamjagiya!! 10missed call? " Lisa gulps. One thing that flashes in her mind. Run to the top of this building and jump. She is so dead.

"Hello Nini love. " Lisa answer the call. Cold sweat trickles down to her forehead.

" Lisa?  " Jennie voice sounds normal. Lisa guesses Jennie doesn't boils up yet.

"Yes love, anything I can do for you, your Highness? " Lisa thinks it might help if she said like that.

"Lisa, why you don't pick up my calls? Are you busy? " Jennie still with her normal tone. Seems like she feel guilty to call Lisa during her office hour. As for Lisa, this is so weird. Jennie doesn't get mad with her?

"I'm sorry Nini, I'm wrapped in my work until I didn't notice you call me. What's up my love? Do you miss me? " Lisa fakes her chuckles. Perhaps her jokes will just boost Jennie anger.

"Miss you? Ehmmm... Let's see. No! " Jennie voice turns stern. The real Jennie Ruby Jane Kim is showing up . Fierce shorty Nini.

"Okay. Okay. Miss me or not, I'll fetch you later. See you in another one hour. " Lisa says calmly. If she teases Jennie more, the situation wouldn't get better.

"No need to fetch me. I am already at your place. " Jennie says with her steady intonation. Jennie is so unpredictable.

"Huh? ." Lisa seems so shock to hear what Jennie told her.

"What with your huh? I have your apartment's key remember? " Jennie shakes the bunch of keys until a clink sound can be heard.

"Oh yeah. You're right. " Lisa is actually forgot that Jennie also has her apartment key.

"See you later okay? I've to finish some other work. I love you my Nini love. " Lisa hangs up the call.

Jennie POV

"Lisa? Lisa? " I call her name. She already hung up her phone. Stupid Lili. I haven't finish yet. I have something to tell her but never mind. I'll just for her to come back from work.

Now, what I'm going to do here? I have to wait for another one hour. ALONE. Mom is right, Lisa place is not that far from our home but I'm just too afraid that I can't reach here on time. Today I have a big mission and I know if I ask Lisa to join this mission on the way she drives me to my working place, she won't agree with it. So, I have no choice. I have to come here and force her to join it. Am I sound like a dictator?

" I can die because of boredom here. " Jennie sighs and takes the remote control. She switches on the television. No interesting show or channel that attract her attention. She  switches off the television.

"Perhaps, I can read those magazines. " Jennie sees a pile of magazines arranged neatly on a small rack beside the sofa. Oh, forgot to tell you all. Jennie can reads on her own right now.

"What kind of magazine is this? " Jennie stares weirdly to the cover. She reads the title. SECANT? Not her taste! She puts it back at the rack.

"Hmm.. I think this one would be better. " Jennie picks a hair style magazine, where you can see all new trends of hair style in it.