Chapt 47 LALISA

Lisa POV

My heart sank at the thought of being stranded out here all alone. I'm alive but I'm laying like a dead body. I feel my whole body numb. I could not sit up or turn my body from it's side. Even if I had tried to, my efforts are useles. All I could do is breathe softly. I don't know how long I have been staying here. It seems like I'd lost the track of time. What should I call this place? I, myself can't figure it out. It has been ages I didn't see daylight . My eyes were covered with a bandage which wrapped carefully around my head. That lady never open it for me. Darkness engulfed me everyday. It didn't scared me but I feel empty. Did  Jennie feel the same when she was blind? Talking about Jennie. How is she right now? Is she fine? She must be worried and always waiting for me to come home. I miss Jennie.

The lady who treated me this awhile told me Jennie often came here but whenever I asked her to take me to Jennie, she always gave the same amswer, "You can't see her Lalisa" . What is she talking about? Then, what is her purpose of taking Jennie here? What is this place? What is Jennie doing here? What is her motif of keeping and hiding me? She wouldn't answer me. If she did, she still didn't answer my questions. She would say " I'm here to help" . It doesn't help at all. There's one thing that made me very suspicious of her. I think she didn't realize it but she often call me Leo instead of Lisa. Who is Leo? Nah, never mind. What ever it is, I need to find a way to escape from this place. I don't want to stay here any longer.

It's the final week before the function takes place. Roughly, Jennie had spent almosy three weeks with them, practising and training for the performance. Today they ended their practice a bit late than usual. When Jennie wanted to excuse herself to go home it is already late in the evening. Grandma insisted her to stay and spend overnight at this orphanage. Jennie wanted to refuse but when she thought that she has nothing to do at her villa, she agreed with Grandma's suggestion. She gets along well with grandma and also the children of the orphanage. She even manage to remember half of their names. They ate dinner together and now it's time for them to rest, including Jennie.

"Ms. Jennie, here's your room. Make yourself at home. " Dr. T opens the room's door for Jennie and let the petite girl to enter first. The room is located at the second floor of the orphanage.

"Thank you Dr. T . This is more than good. " Jennie turns to Dr. T and thanks her. The room is just comfortable for Jennie to have a rest. It has it's own toilet and bathroom too.

"I think you should rest first. Excuse me Ms. Jennie. I'll have my night shift. Good night. "Dr. T closes the door and left Jennie in the room.

"Ohhhh.. How would I get a chance? " Jennie just realises that she forgot to ask Dr. T for any clean clothes.

"Ah, Ms. Jennie. I forget to tell you that you can have a clean clothes inside the wardrobe. All you need is there too. "Dr. T voice answers her question out of nowhere. Jennie is a bit startle when suddenly she sees Dr. T cranes her neck through the door.

"Alright Dr. T. Kamsa. " Jennie grins weirdly to her. Dr. T is always mysterious. She left after that.

Jennie is about to look for her need from the wardrobe when suddenly someone knock on the door.

"It must be Dr. T" She quickly gets and door and open it.

"Teacher Jennie, have you sleep yet? " Jennie is a bit surprised when she sees the little Hank but not Dr. T

"Not yet dear. What's up? " Jennie opens the door wider to let Hank enters her room. The little boy makes his way to the bed and takes his seat there.

"It's nothing. I just can't sleep. " Hank sighs. Jennie notices that he is thinking something . Telling her that he can't sleep is just a white lie to cover his presence there.