Chapt 7 Old Wound

"Hello Lisa, Do you miss me? " Lisa stood rooted to the ground like a statue while her eyes glued to the person who is sitting on her couch at the living room.

"Eunha? What are you doing here? " Lisa frowns. She seethed with hatred when she saw the person inside her house.

"Oh Lisa, this is how you welcome your 'long-----lost-----lover? "Eunha makes her way to Lisa who still riveted at the front door.

"I miss you. " Eunha clings her arms around Lisa neck and locks her eyes with Lisa's. Lisa stares to Eunha with her expressionless gaze.

"How did you get here? " Lisa asks coldly.

#Flashback

Phone conversation

"Hello Eunha, I think I know where's your long---lost---lover." Jisoo said proudly.

"Come back to Korea and you'll see her soon. " Jisoo ended the call.

#EndOfFlashback

"Jisoo? " Lisa repeats the name. The name sounds familiar but still she can't figure out where did she heard that name.

"Yes, Jisoo. Friends of mine when we we're still in Canada. Don't you remember her? " Eunha conforms that to Lisa.

"It's not important Lisa. Now I found you. " Eunha says and leans closer to kiss Lisa lips.

"Stop it Eunha." Lisa pushes Eunha away from her. Eunha was startled with Lisa action.

"What more do you want from me? " Lisa makes her way to the kitchen and Eunha follows her.

"Lisa, I know you still mad at me. I come here to ask you forgiveness. Could you please give me a chance to explain everything?" Eunha pleads with her soft voice. Eunha saying makes Lisa remember the old story of 7years ago.

Flashback

Lisa checked her appearance for the last time. She took a glance at the mirror and combed her hair neatly.

"You look so pretty handsome Lisa. " She praised herself when she looked at her own reflection on the mirror. She's wearing a modern fit grey tuxedo matching with white shirt inside. Just a simple one but she looked more handsome than a prince charming.

Today she gonna proposed to Eunha, Eunha. The first girl that caught her heart since the first day they entered one of the top university in Canada. Eunha has long dark brown hair and brown sparkling eyes which make you melt when she looks at you. She is 163cm tall and quite slim but her appearance isn't important to Lisa because it was her inside which is special. Her warm big heart and her ability to cheer up anyone. Lisa was of course so glad that she could win this beautiful lady's heart. She had reserve a posh restaurant for that special night . Everything was arranged properly. She wanted that night to be a memorable yet perfect night for both of them. Lisa arrived at the restaurant two hours earlier than the time that had been promised. She was so nervous yet still finding the right and nice word to proposed to Eunha. Two hours practicing how she gonna proposed to Eunha. She glanced to her wristwatch and turned her gaze to a small box that contain the ring for Eunha. Eunha supposed to be arrived by that time. From two hours waiting turns to three hours. She keep waiting and waiting and it was almost morning. Eunha never showed up.

End of flashback

"What more do you want to say Eunha? " Lisa feels hurt to remember the old story. The agony of losing the exquisite creature that was once hers.

"I have never reject you Lisa. It was... " Eunha couldn't finish her words as Lisa cuts her first. "What do you mean by not rejecting me?! I was like an idiot waiting for you all night long and ended up showing that you are not even at Canada that time?! You left me without saying anything! Now when I have already moved on from your shadow, you showed up yourself infront of me?!" Lisa raises her voice to Eunha.

Lisa never raises her voice to Eunha. Lisa action just now makes Eunha shocked and she starts to cry.

"It was not my intetion Lisa. That night, I was all ready to meet you but then I got a call from my family saying that my father was sick. He got heart attack, I rushed back to Korea and I was so miserable until I forgot to tell you or anybody. When I reached Korea. I found that they only tricked me. They have arranged my engagement with a man that I'm not even know and I have no choice . I was stuck , I have to accept it. I can't disobey my Dad. I'm sorry Lisa. " Eunha explains to Lisa . Her eyes billowed with tears. Lisa watch them stream slowly down her cheeks. The truth just adding more pain inside her heart. She turned her body , avoiding herself from facing Eunha.

"It came to my knowledge that you're actually wanted to proposed me. I came back a day after that to find you but our friends said that you left Canada. I got no clue where have you gone. Everyday, I'm waiting for you at the same place where we used to go, hoping that you will come come back and for 7 years I tried to find you but my effort seemed useless. You don't know how happy I was when Jisoo Unnie told me that she saw a person who looks like you here, in Korea. I rushed back here just to make sure that the person is you and my return here was  worth it as I found you Lisa. " Eunha adds. Lisa remains speechless for a long time.

"Lisa, could you please give another chance? To be together with you?" Lisa was starled when suddenly Eunha gives her a back hug she used to feel 7 years ago.

Lisa hung her head low and released a heavy sigh "Eunha, just go back and leave me here. You are other person's fiancee and this is wrong. " Slowly Lisa removes Eunha hands from her waist.

"No Lisa! All I need is you, I don't love Mino and I can't even love him. Please Lisa, Give another chance to our love. " Eunha hugs Lisa back. More tight than before.

Slowly Lisa turns her body and faces Eunha . "Eunha, my heart doesn't belongs to you anymore and you belongs to someone else, Please Eunha . Leave my house." Lisa said softly to Eunha. The pain in Eunha heart was excruciating. It broke in to pieces on hearing Lisa word.

"Who's that girl Lisa?!  Who is she?!" Eunha shook Lisa body as she can't accept that Lisa doesn't love her anymore. Lisa makes her way to the living room. Just looking at Eunha only added to throbbing pain inside her.

"Lisa tell me it was untrue. You still love me right? " Eunha pleads to Lisa. Lumps of bitterness formed in her throat as she tried to swallow them into her churning stomach.

Hundreds of questions raced through her mind.

"Eunha, you are pretty and smart. Even if you don't love your fiance, there a lot of men outside there deserve to be with you. Our love was just an old story of us. You'd better be loyal to your Fiance and build your new life,  Please Eunha. Leave my house now. " Lisa opens the door for Eunha, not daring to look up for Eunha eyes.

"Fine, I'll leave now but remember Lisa. My heart for you never change." Eunha said in her trembling voice. She cried to much.

"I know you still love me and I'll do everything just to win your heart again Lisa." Eunha turns her body and stomps out the house. Lisa quickly close the door and leans her back against the door.

"Eunha, this is wrong. You belongs to someone else and I have Jennie in my life. Why Eunha? Why must you showed up when I've already moved on from your shadow?" Lisa sinks onto her kness. She murmured softly to herself as tears welled up in her eyes. She grasps to her left chest. The old wound bleeds again.