Chapt 19 Where is My Lili?

Lisa's POV

I usually wake up early in the morning during weekdays. Of course I have to wake up early cause I have to go work, but today I wake up more earlier than usual.
You know why? Because today the doctor gonna unwraps Jennie's eyes. Talking about Jennie, she didn't bother to pick up my calls or even to hear any explanation from me after I confessed the truth about me to her last Sunday. I can't reach neither contact her after that. She seemed really mad at me until she didn't even tell me when she did the surgery. All I know, I got a massage from Jisoo unnie last night telling me that Jennie eyes transplant was successfully done. Jennie asked Jisoo unnie  to tell me the news and take me to see her today. I am so happy. Does it mean that she don't mad at me anymore? Does it mean she can accept the real me? Oh God! I can't wait to meet Jennie. I really miss her. So,  here I am choosing the best attire for today. As I have to go to the office first, so I decided to wear a black collar long sleeve shirt. Jennie favorite colour. Perhaps I can use my white blazer too. Oh my! I want to look so handsome in front of Jennie. Nini, your prince is coming ! Wink!

Manoban Holdings

"Morning Ms. Lisa? " The front desk ladies greet Lisa as she enters the building.

"Morning ladies." Lisa smiles and winks at them. She makes her way to the elevator.

"Oh my Gosh! She looks so handsome and pretty at the same time." Lisa can hear the ladies talking about her. She smirks .

Lisa enters the executive's elevator. As she is about to push the close button, someone rushed to stop it. Lisa quickly push the open button.

"Oh, it's you Eunha." Finally Lisa see the person.

"Yeah, thank you Lisa. " Eunha enters the elevator while panting hardly.

"Are you okay? " Lisa looks to Eunha who still trying to catch her breath. Talking about Eunha, she is weird too. These days, she rarely nagging to Lisa.

"Yeah." Eunha gives a faint smile to Lisa.

They remain silent until the elevator brings them to their floor.

Lisa let Eunha exist first and then she follows from behind.

"Lisa, are you going to see Jennie this afternoon? " Eunha asks when they are walking to their office.

"Sure. " Lisa answer short.

"Why you asking me that? You don't allow me to meet her? " Lisa raises her eyebrows to Eunha.

"Who said that? I'm going too. " Eunha answers without looking to Lisa face. It isn't weird if Eunha is joining them this afternoon. Jennie always consider Eunha as her good friend too cause Eunha is Jisoo best friend.

"What's going on with this woman? Sometime she can be OK when it comes to Jennie and sometimes she can be so KO? " Lisa scratches the back of her head.

"Are you sure that you're alright? Why you look so pale? " Lisa notices that Eunha face is not as bright as usual.

"Sure. I'm okay. " Eunha quickens her pace and heads to her own office.

"She is absolutely weird today. " Lisa was so surprised to see Eunha reaction just now. She just stares to Eunha who has already left her behind.

Meanwhile at the hospital.....

"Eomma, Jennie unnie can see again right? " Ella asks to her Mom who remains silent since they arrived Jennie ward.

"Of course honey, I got to pray hard that your sister can see again. " Mom cups Ella face and smiles warmly.