"Ouch," I said as I started rubbing the pain tip of my nose with closed eyes. It always hurts like bitch. 

"Look where are you going" I heard another rude voice making me open my eyes and looked at no other than Logan was looking at me with a smirk on his face. From his face, it was clear he purposely bumped into me. He is slowly starting to get on my nerves with his childish play. 

"First learn not to stand behind someone unannounced," I said in my mad voice still tubing the tip of my nose but this time I won't let him go like that after saying it I stomped on his left foot making him wince in pain. Without sparing him a glance I walked away from their leaving wincing Logan behind as he muttered profanity words for me. I ignored him and went back to the pantry and then too cold storage to check the frozen goods. 

Like this, the rest of my day went with me being busy with my work. Whenever I bumped into the grey-eyed monster I made sure to glare at him but he didn't pay any heads to him instead he glared back as if I was at fault. He annoyed me so much. I was preparing to leave but before I go home I have to inform James that I and Sophia won't be able to go on a double date tomorrow. It was almost time for everyone to leave for home. Grabbing all the things I rusted towards the elevated and entered or before the doors were about to close. Luckily I met with James when the elevator stopped. 

"Hey, excited for tomorrow," he said as soon as he entered the elevator. I gave him a faint smile. 

"I want to talk with you about tomorrow, there's a change in plan," I said in my apologetic voice. 

"Is there any problem?" he asked as the enthusiasm dimmed from his eyes. 

"Head chef has cancelled my holiday and asked me to accompany him for monthly reports to all his restaurants," I said in my calm voice as I knew this would make him sad seeing how he was waiting for tomorrow to arrive. 

"Sorry I and Sophia won't be able to come for a double date," I said in the same voice while running his arm. 

"Don't be sorry. I understand it's work and the head chef asked you himself so you didn't have any choice. We can do this any other time" he said understandingly with a smile on his face. 

"Thank you. We will do a double date next time but you guys enjoy tomorrow" I said with a smile on my face and he nodded. Once the elevator arrived on the next floor I got out as I have to hand all today's reports to the head chef before going. Saying bye to each other I got out of the elevator and headed to the main kitchen where the grey eye monster was experimenting with new dishes with chef Oliver. I looked at all the papers in my hands and checked last time if everything was properly arranged. All the expenses and all the things I bought. I don't why he wants me to personally give him these reports every time. I exhaled in exhaustion. I Just wanted to go home and rest. I'm so tired. Reaching the door of the main kitchen I saw he and chef Oliver were engaged in serious discussion. I knocked on the door to get their attention. It made them stop talking and look at me with a serious face as I had interrupted their serious talk. 

"I came to hand today's reports," I said sheepishly while looking at them. Grey eye monster said something to chef Oliver to which he nodded and went back to his work. I waited for him to come and take the reports. Less than a few seconds later, he walked out of the kitchen. I moved my hand forward to hand him the reports. Still looking at me he grabbed the papers from my hand and while doing it he brushed his fingers on my knuckles. It sends a spark of electricity all over my body as he did it. 

He kept looking at me as he did that, making me shiver more the way he was looking at me. I know he did that intentionally, again giving me mixed feelings. As soon as he had a hold on papers I let it go while shiting my tingling hand behind my back to rub where I was still feeling tingling from his touch. Lowering my eyes I waited as he slowly averted his grey eyes from me and looked at the report. I don't know what's happening to me anymore. Sometimes he makes me feel anger in my bones and sometimes his slightest touch makes me feel the spark in my body, each sleeping cell awakening them in need which I don't know how to satisfy. I kept standing quietly until he flipped the pages of the report to the last page without uttering a word. 

"You can go now," he said in his stern voice as he was done going through the last page. I let go of my breath heavily which I didn't even realize was holding for so long and turned to leave as soon as possible, still feeling the tingles in my body. But as soon as I took one step to be away from him his next words brought the anger I felt in my bone back kicking the tingles out of my body. 

"Don't you dare to think about going on a date or else today will be your last day" 

______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Read in Early access tier 1
Hate War complete book
Flames of Lie up to chapter 83
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 40

Early access tier 2
All the above books &
New book The Bride of Last Dragon.

Early access tier 3
All the above books and The Litte Bride 5 chapters every week.

For more information go on my Patreon page.

Search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

I need your support guys.

Now me Bluedragon95 sign off we will meet guys at the next update. Till then have fun guys, and be safe.

Thank you.

Vote, comment, share, and don't forget to follow me, guys.