l o c k e d / u p / 1

Mulai dari awal

Darnell

I miss her already. Mya is a very stubborn girl, and she's not going to give in easily. I'm going to give it some time, then start again. I told y'all that I'm not giving up on her. I don't care how long it takes. We been through too much to let a little obstacle break us.

But since I'm impatient, I called her Grandma Viv to help me out. I would've called Mercy, but I don't want to get punched in the face. When I called her, I heard Trell crying.

"On my way" I said to her then hung up. I threw on some new clothes and hopped in my car. I want to get Mya back as soon as possible.

When I got to her place, I saw a black man sitting on her porch smoking a cigar, I'm guessing her boyfriend. "Wassup" I said to him about to head into the house.

"Man don't go in there. There's a child in there with an ear piercing scream" He said

"That's my child" I chuckled

"Good luck" He said, going back to his cigar.

I went into the house and followed the whimpers. Trell was laying on his stomach on the island. I picked him up and held him. He stopped whimpering and his face went back to its normal color.

"Why was you crying?" I asked him. I know he can't understand me, but you have to talk to them.

"Better question is why aren't you at school?" Grandma Viv asked me

I hopped onto the counter and started rubbing my temples. "Because I fucked up"

"I know what you did. And you're here wondering how you can fix it" She said smirking at me

"Mya?" I asked her

"Mya" She replied

"Well when she was feeding him in the back seat, she said a smart remark that I didn't like. She said she forgave me when she found out about me cheating, but I guess not. We got home after dropping him off, had a heated argument, and had sex. Then she kicked me out of her bedroom" I said explaining the story

"Sex doesn't fix everything. Movies lie telling you that when two people have problems, all they have to do is have sex with each other to fix things. Nope that's a big lie. Sex might fix things for the moment, but it doesn't fix things entirely. Now I have an idea on how you can get my granddaughter back, but you have to do EVERYTHING I say" She said

"Okay" I said getting interested

Mya

After Darnell left, I got redressed. I threw on my gray joggers, my white "TRY ME" hoodie and my all white high Air Force 1's. I didn't feel like any jewelry, so I put on my silver studs, grabbed my bag and left.

I had to give Mercy back her car anyways, so I went to school. I'm not starting my year off with bad attendance.

When I got to school it was about 10, meaning that I didn't miss much. Then again all the classes are an hour and thirty minutes long. I didn't have any classes the first half of the day, so I went to the library. I saw Mercy hugging Terry.

Mercy

While I was sitting in the library, Terry came and sat next to me. I ask myself this question everyday. Why?

"I need to talk to you" She whipsered

"Speak" I demanded

"It's about Terrance" She said

"..." I didn't reply

"We know that he raped you and you're pregnant. My mom isn't going to marry him, she's just engaged to him for the time being. She's a private investigator, and she's trying to take him down. We can wait 9 months in order for him to go to jail, but we want him gone now. Do you have any clothes that you saved or didn't wash when he raped you?" She asked me.