Ch 50 Couples Training, And Elijah I Geuss

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Why is he limping?"

The various discussions the students were having all changed to murmurs about Arthur as soon as he walked in using Kathyln as a Crutch.

"I'll be fine now, Princess Kathyln. Thank you." Art eased his arm off of her shoulders.

"You need help up the stairs..." Her expressionless face didn't match the concern in her voice as usual.

Sylvie followed close behind Art as he walked to me in the middle of the room, taking small hops towards the moveable podium that was placed in the center of the small stadium.

"Whew..." Art let out a deep breath in relief as he put all of his weight on the podium that stood a bit too tall for my height.

"Al, how much did you 'Train' them while I was in the hospital?" Art asked looking me dead in the eyes.

"Just some work on their mana circulation," I said honestly.

"So their better fighters, stamina has improved, pain tolerance increased, and they are no longer afraid of death?"

"Essentially yes, the last one not so much."

"At least they don't have PTSD." Arthur sighed.

"yep, I'll leave this one to you now," I said activating [Phantoms Shroud] Disappearing in a puff of mist to everyone in the room.

By this time, the conversations amongst the classmates centered around me diminished as more and more of the young mages began wondering what he was doing leaning against the professor's podium.

"I'm not sure how many of you know my name, but I believe that most of you at least know who I am. My name is Arthur Leywin, a disciplinary committee member, the only son of two wonderful mages, a doting brother, and your new professor. Let's get along." Arthur Announced to the class

I counted down in my head, predicting when the class would erupt. Almost exactly in sync, the entitled students that filled the classroom stood up in disbelief.

"Are you not going to 'Train' us like Alexander?" One sheepishly asked.

"No, I won't."

"THANK GOD ITS OVER!!" I heard them all cry in unison as I closed the door behind me leaving Arthur to teach his class.

---------------------------------------

"Psst. I heard you got hurt on the first day of class. Are you okay?" Emily's thick glasses shifted down as she leaned towards Arthur over the table, whispering in the middle of class. We were learning about the basic components that made up different types of artifacts.

All of a sudden, a piece of chalk flew straight at Emily, disappearing somewhere into her curly hair.

"PPPFFFFT HAHAHA!" Elijah and I burst out seeing the Chalk disappear and a cloud of white dust come out the other end.

Gideon gave a light cough, his hand still stretched out after throwing the chalk at her. "Miss Watsken, please enlighten the class on the various components in a basic light-producing artifact."

"The basic light-producing artifact is made up of the basic foundation crystal, Florennite, found abundantly near the outskirts of Sapin and also in the Kingdom of Darv. After Florenite is refined, it will constantly let out a dim light so in order to control the output of the ore..."

"Ok ok, that's enough. Sheesh, I just asked for the material." Gideon grumbled something under his breath as he cut Emily mid-explanation.

"Gideon! what happens if I overload with mana or break the material in an L.P.A that produces the Light?" I asked casually leaning back in my chair.