Ch45 First 'Official' Meeting

Mulai dari awal

Both of them let out a choked laugh for an instant before recomposing themselves.

"I can hardly call myself a prince now ever since the three kings and queens dismissed their titles and became The Council. Just call me Curtis." He spoke very charismatically, but his voice was clearly a bit disappointed at me recognizing him from his eyebrows.

"Nice to see you again, Curtis. You must be a fifth-year now, right?" Art responded cheerily, which eased the troubled look he had.

"Yup! fifth-year fire attribute augmenter as well as a beast tamer. Nice to see you again," he announced as he grasped hands with Arthur. Curtis' uniform looked much more intricate than my loose-fitting robe. His outfit reminded me of an old-fashioned military uniform without the cap. His black blazer had dark gray accents and gold buttons. A military cord attached from his right shoulder to the collar of his blazer, giving a refined yet fierce air to him.

"Ahh, that world lion that greeted me must be the one your father acquired at the auction several years back." Art announced as the mana beast that so kindly greeted me sat down behind Curtis.

"Ah... did feyrith use Grawder to scare you?" He shot a look at feyrith who just flipped his hair back. "Anyways, yes. I remember you were with us when we purchased him as a cub. We formed an equals contract last year after he reached A class." He tried to sound humble but I could tell he was extremely proud to call himself a beast tamer. I didn't mind because it would be useful in the war.

"Looks like your bonds changed a bit as well! Although it didn't really change much in size." He rubbed his chin while studying Sylvie and Zeph, Sylv had fallen asleep on art's head, Zeph sleeping using my neck as a pillow. Just by analyzing his internal mana circulation, Curtis didn't seem to have gone through assimilation since the World Lion's beast will wasn't too strong on him.

"Yeah, her growth rate seems awfully slow," Art said indifferently.

"Yea Zeph can change his size and just uses it to sleep on my shoulder or in my pockets."

"Well that's surprising, Not many mana beasts can change their size." Cutis voiced a bit surprised.

"Oh trust me if you saw Zephs true size you would be shocked at how I feed him,"

"It can't be that bad," Claire said looking at the cute sleeping Zeph on my shoulder.

'Zeph can you grow a bit? just enough to show that you shouldn't be messed with,' I asked Zeph mentally and nudged him a bit.

'Fine but I want a snack,' Zeph woke up and agreed begrudgingly.

Zephyr jumped onto the floor and grew to be 3 meters long and 1 meter tall, Zeph looked like the same white-bearded dragon but his scales and horns were a bit more menacing and sharp.

"Whoa," they mused surprised at Zeph's size already Impressed.

I pulled out a b-class beast core of my ring and they looked at it impressed that I had one on me that I didn't use.

"What's with the beast core Al?" Claire questioned, the others looked at me just as confused. I dropped the beast core near Zeph before it fell a foot from my hand it was gone with a flash of white.

"where did it go-

*CRUNCH!!* the beast core shattered in Zeph's teeth like glass before it was ground up and swallowed.

"What in the ever-loving hell?!" Doradrea questioned looking at the now small Zeph that just destroyed and swallowed a normally expensive beast core with the sound of a demonic Metal grinder that just had a car thrown in it.