"This little shit," she mumbled to herself while laughing when she saw how Yujin was having fun with a hand in the air.

"Yah! Stop hitting me!" Nako complained when Hyewon kept on bumping into her.

"This thing likes you, not me! I like someone else!" the older tried controlling the vehicle but it has a mind of its own.

"Wonyoung-ah!" Chaeyeon shouted while the girl shouted 'what' back. "I love you!" the older accelerated down the hill while Wonyoung lifted an eyebrow.

"What did she say? WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" the younger shouted back but the girl was already out of her sight. "Stupid."

"Wah, this is nice," Chaewon uttered as she took in a deep breath, exhaling in content, enjoying her therapeutic time while the others were racing.

"Why race when you can enjoy this panoramic view?" she muttered to herself while looking around peacefully with no one around her.

"At least there's no Nako to bother me." she smiled sweetly while gripping onto the handle.

...

They soon reached the bottom with Yuri emerging as the first. Yena sulked after losing to her girlfriend.

"You said you'd let me win," she whined and pouted while Yuri chuckled as she took off her helmet before helping the younger take hers off.

"I always let you win." she booped her pouting lips and fixed the latter's hair, putting the helmet into the container as Yena raised an eyebrow.

"When?" Yuri brushed her own hair and grabbed onto her hand.

"In bed," she grinned before pulling the girl towards the waiting area where they would take the lift-like cable car back to where their cars are.

"Told you I would beat you," Yujin said as she took off her helmet and looked at Minju who was doing the same.

"I let you beat me." she retorted while Yujin elicited a small frown as the older returned their helmets.

"If I didn't, you might get hurt from going too fast," she added, holding onto Yujin's left hand while the younger suddenly hissed in pain, making Minju frown a little.

She lifted her hand up to see a bleeding 5 cm cut on her palm.

"How did this happen?" the older frowned and looked at Yujin who shrugged as she examined the slightly deep cut, pulling her sleeve away to realise something.

"Where is it?" Minju asked Yujin when she saw her wrist empty.

"Uhh..." the younger looked around with Minju still holding onto her injured hand before scratching her head.

"I might have dropped it..." she timidly uttered, making Minju let out a sharp sigh as she sat the girl down on the bench in the customer service room.

"I'm sorry..." the younger tilted her head down while Minju didn't ask much, only caring about healing the cut on her hand.

"Wait here." The older went towards the counter to ask for a first-aid kit.

"This sucks." the younger mumbled as she looked at her palm. "At least I'll live longer," she positively said when she saw the cut going onto the edge of her palm.

A girl wearing a leather jacket with jeans suddenly appeared, making her look up when she saw a pair of feet in front of her.

The girl stared at her for a split second as Yujin tilted her head. "I'm sorry." The girl shook her head subtly from getting distracted and smiled at Yujin who was utterly confused.