October 2009 (1)

As my body gently regained consciousness after a full eight hour sleep, my blurry vision fell upon Marshall's unclothed back. Smiling lazily to myself, I reached outwards, carefully running my fingers down his heavily tattooed arm. Inching myself closer towards him, my palm flattened itself out, trailing over his chest before my lips began leaving soft, warm kisses against his neck. 

Hearing a sleepy groan roll from his tongue in pleasure, he was earned yet another gentle smile. "Happy birthday, baby." I rasped, moving my mouth softly down to his right shoulder. 

Releasing a lazy laugh, I felt as he slowly began to roll towards me. "Thanks, baby." He husked in his most obvious sleep-filled voice. Wrapping his arm around my back, he pulled me closer into him as I watched his big blue orbs gently open. 

Smiling at the beautiful sight, I carefully glided my digits down the side of his cheek. "Feel old, yet?" 

Pushing a soft gush of air through his nostrils, he offered that same smile back. "Never with you." 

"Never with you, either." I purred, running my thumb back and forth over his rough jawline. Gently leaning down, I pressed that same soft kiss against his lips. 

Breaking the loose seal, I gently pulled away as I continued lightly raking the tips of my fingers down his chest. "So, we gotta do wedding stuff today? Is that what you said?" 

"Mhm." I nodded in agreement, returning my lips towards the warm skin of his neck. "Then everyone's comin' for dinner at six." Pushing my hand lower down his stomach, I felt his muscles flex beneath my touch. "But you should really just focus on me right now." Continuing to slither my slender fingers downwards, I was met with the hem of his boxers. Gently lifting the elastic waistband, I pulled it back, allowing for his throbbing morning wood to finally be set free. "Mm." I hummed in satisfaction, whirling my digits around the tip as I moved the light sucking of my mouth lower onto his collarbone. "That's my man, right there."

Gliding my thumb over the leaking tip as my fingers trailed the thickened veins, I earned a sharp inhale, immediately feeding my motivation as his grip tightened on my back. Wrapping my hand all the way around his girth, I began a gentle and slow pace as my tongue continued working its way down his chest. "That's nice, baby." He rasped, twirling his fingers through the back of my hair as I felt his body relax against the bed, allowing me to work my magic to the fullest. 

"Mm, I know." Tearing my lips away from his hard muscles, I swiftly began moving myself down in front of his legs. As Marshall shoved the blankets back so he could see me better, his hands worked quickly to begin gathering the extremely loose and messy bun away from my neck and up towards the top of my head. 

Wasting no time, I stuck my tongue outwards, gently gliding up and down the length as my hand continued the slow, steady pace. Stopping at the tip, my tongue swirled its way around a few times as my eyes fluttered upwards. Noticing his slightly elevated breathing, he parted his lips in accommodation as his gaze remained focused on my effortless work. 

Opening my lips wide, I slowly began entering him into the depths of my mouth. Gently pushing him further and further down my throat, I allowed my head to follow the same rhythm as my hand. "Fuck." His deep, sleep-filled voice husked, earning a small smile to be tugged at the corners of my lips. Continuing to work up and down his shaft for a few moments, I secured my mouth around the base before sucking all the way up towards the tip. Releasing him, I straightened my back as I quickly swung the large men's t-shirt over my head, revealing my entire naked torso to him. "You're so fuckin' beautiful." He breathed, his palms latching onto my waist as I carefully began crawling overtop of him. 

Smiling, I planted my hands down onto his upper abdomen as I aligned our two organs together. "I love you, daddy." Slowly sitting down, I felt my pulsating centre begin to stretch all the way around him, fitting him perfectly inside of me as rough and raspy moans left our tongues. "Oh, fuck." I breathed, my eyes rolling shut as I began slowly lifting myself up towards the tip of his cock before gently sliding down once again.