April 2006 (4)

Pulling back up to Marshall's house from the funeral, we were both clearly feeling extremely drained. As Marshall let us inside, I quickly took off my aching heels, freeing my feet from their traps. "You tired?" Marshall asked, both of us slowly trailing up the steps towards the bedroom. 

"Yeah." I nodded, a slight yawn escaping my lips. "I think I'm gonna take a shower, just try to relax a bit." 

Nodding, we entered his room. "Aight. You hungry or anything? It's only like six."

I shook my head. "Not really. Are you?" 

"Nah, not really." 

Beginning to make my way into the bathroom, I returned his original nod. "K, well, if that changes we can just order food or somethin'." 

"K." Nodding once more in agreement, I gently shut the ensuite bathroom door closed, heading directly towards the large shower where I began running the hot water. Sticking my hand under to check the temp, I adjusted it slightly before carefully undressing myself. Getting completely naked, I let my hair down from its tight updo and quickly I noticed the mirror beginning to fog up. Perfect. 

Turning around, I slowly stepped into the extremely hot shower, allowing the burning droplets of water to hopefully begin to relax my tense body. Stepping further in, my hair became completely drenched as I closed my eyes waiting to see if my mind would ever quiet for once. 

Raking my digits through my scalp, I angled my face slightly upwards as I allowed for the stream to begin hitting me directly. Parting my lips ever so gently, I listened as the sound of the door squeaked open. Not saying a word, anxiety began to spike as I heard what seemed to be a belt buckle hit the ground. Listening intently, there was nothing but the sound of the water hitting the porcelain bath for a few moments until I noticed as the shower curtain began to move ever so carefully. 

Just barely cranking my head around, Marshall's deadpan stare briefly met mine as he stepped in. Feeling my heart drop, I still refused to speak as he closed the curtain before slowly making his way over to me. Returning my gaze to the tiled wall directly in front, I felt as his hands gently connected with my sides, slowly snaking their way around to my torso. 

Removing one, he softly reached up towards the back of my neck, carefully removing the hair from my shoulder before leaving gentle kisses against the crook. Still not saying anything, I had no idea what the hell to say. It was clear he was feeling vulnerable and looking for comfort, looking for someone to love him, and while I'm not sure if I'm the best person for the job considering what happened last time, I wanted to be. I wanted to give him what he was looking for so badly, and fuck, did I ever want it reciprocated. 

Rolling my head back against his shoulder, I allowed him full access to me. Travelling one of his hands up towards my breasts, his other one went down towards my clit. With a breathy moan escaping my lips, he began gently circling the sensitive bundle of nerves. 

Slowly reaching up, my nails gently dragged across the side of his face as his lips continued to mark up my skin. Releasing my hard nipples from his fingertips, I slowly began turning myself around to face him. Immediately grasping both sides of his cheeks, I pulled him down to my level where my lips were quick to meet his. Pushing his hands firmly against my back, he drew me in as close as he could get me before reaching down the backs of my thighs, encouraging me to jump into his hold. 

Doing as I was told, he roughly pushed my back against the wall just as my arms and legs wrapped themselves around him. Forcing my tongue into his mouth, he eagerly accepted as I trailed my fingers through the back of his dripping wet hair. 

After a few moments, I could feel his hard cock nudging against my centre, just begging to be let inside. Pulling my mouth away from his, he quickly took that as a sign. Beginning to line himself up with my entrance, I quickly brought his attention back to me. "Go slow." I breathed, his darkened eyes studying mine as our chests heaved. "I haven't slept with anyone in awhile."