Author's Note

HIIIII!!!! I am SO excited to welcome you all to the Gangstress sequel, Queen Bee!!! I have been working on this for a hot minute, so I really really hope you all love it as much as I do!!! A few things to go over before we get into the book: 

1) The formatting for the sequel is going to be a tiny bit different from Gangstress as I'm not going to be giving the POVs for each chapter. I'm sure you are all smart enough to figure it out hahaha and I've been test running it in my other stories and have seemed to have no issues thus far, so I figured I'd just cut it out so the whole chapter looks cleaner! 

2) For those who have been reading my two most recent stories, you'll know I've been doing around 20+ minute chapters for those. As much as I love the long chapters, I don't want to box myself in with Queen Bee since it's my baby hahah so I'll probably be bouncing around a lot with the lengths of the chapters. 

3) On the topic of not wanting to box myself in and bouncing around, there may be a few time jumps here and there when needed. It'll be rare for sure, but still it may happen if I feel it's necessary. 

4) For about the next three weeks, I'll be posting a chapter every Monday. This will be changing though after those three weeks are up, and then I will be switching to every Wednesday as I finish another book of mine which currently has my Wednesday slot. I was just worried it might be too overwhelming for both you and I to post two different chapters to two different books on the same day. 

5) Questions? Concerns? Anything I might have missed? Please please please don't hesitate to reach out and ask!!! 

Finally, thank you all so so so much for loving Gangstress enough to get me to write a sequel for it!!! Writing that book was such an incredible experience for me, and a year later (almost to the day) it is still my most absolute favourite story I've ever written. I really really hope you guys all like Queen Bee, and I just pray to godddd I can continue doing our good sis Angel the justice she so desperately deserves. 

Also, a big giant shout out to my amazing friends @bihwhatever and @Cici_6301 for helping me with the cover and reading the chapters for me when I start to feel insecure or lost with my writing. You two are my absolute soul sisters and I love you both to the moon and back💖💖💖

Okayyyy, now that my long winded speech is done lol, please enjoy the story!! I hope you all love it🥰